Did you mean: 
Level 7

Rome Travel Guide

Can anyone please advice me on my upcoming trip to Rome 

Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Rome Travel Guide

Hi Anik, when you will be in Rome? How much time will you stay here? Which do you prefer? Museum? Archaelogical sites? Parks? Shopping? Movida?

Please, share with us more details!

@aniksarkar6 wrote:

Can anyone please advice me on my upcoming trip to Rome 

Level 8

Hi @aniksarkar6

you find many posts with tips in our community in Rome:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109481047160899590884

Ciao 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @aniksarkar6, let us know what your interests are and we can make suggestions - Some of my favorites and 'must see's' include the Vatican/St Peters, the Pantheon, Castel Sant'Angelo, shopping around Piazza Di Spagna, a visit to Piazza Navona (Bernini's sculptures/fountains are beautiful), the Colosseum (I prefer to experience the beauty from the outside but if it's your first trip you might want to go inside), The Roman Forum,  Trevi Fountain, a visit to Campo Dei Fiori, Galleria Borghese,  a stroll in park, and of course any of the churches you stumble upon..    In terms of food, a few of my favorite restaurants/trattorie/pizzerie in Rome are below:

Colline Emiliane

Cesare  al Casaletto

Flavio al Velavevodetto

Al Moro

Salumeria Roscioli

La Torricella

Pizza - Da Remo, Pizzarium, Pizzerie Ostiense

Armando Al Pantheon

L''Arcangelo

Tavernaccia da Bruno

Enjoy your trip!

Level 4

You should tell us what you are interested in. Rome is full of things to see, and I never saw everything even if I live there.

This could be a good starting point

http://www.turismoroma.it/?lang=en

It's the official site with tourist informations.

Level 9

Rome, as in almost every Italian city, you can enjoy the food, the history, the art, the mild climate (october is the best month to visit Rome), bearing in mind that, to really know only a little part of the Great Beauty, is not enough a few weeks, and you have to choose what to see and to know of the Italian culture: it depends on how much time you will spend in Rome.

To get ideas, you can also see one of the many films recently set in Rome

Consider, also, that you can visit Florence or Naples (can be reached from Rome just over an hour by train)
Anyway, I wish you a good stay here

🙂

Level 6

Thanks @JessicaA

I just went through the process of adding all your favorite restaurants to my map with Stars for each.

Is there a faster way to capture this? Does anyone collaborate on a MyMaps of Rome that we can just pull up with all the attractions and restaurants highlighted?

Thanks

Level 7

Thank you for the share 🙂

Level 7

Thank you! I am going to Roma soon.