AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Recommendation for travel to Manila, Philippines

Hi Local Guides,

I am traveling for the first time to Manila, Philippines but for a very short duration of 2-3 days. Would like recommendations of must see places in Manila. 

Thanks,

Ara

6 comments
Level 8

Re: Recommendation for travel to Manila, Philippines

Wish you a Happy Journey Mam

Level 6

@AradhanaB wrote:

Hi Local Guides,

I am traveling for the first time to Manila, Philippines but for a very short duration of 2-3 days. Would like recommendations of must see places in Manila. 

Thanks,

Ara

Hello 

With these places, you'll get a whole picture what Philippines was during the Spanish, American, and Japanese occupations.

Level 9

i hope you enjoyed our trip in Manila. Just do not forget that EDSA is the where you can find your FOREVER 

Level 9

i hope you enjoyed our trip in Manila. Just do not forget that EDSA is where you can find your FOREVER 

Level 7

Hi Mam local from manila Just call me or Txt if u need Service from airport anytime

@AradhanaB wrote:

Hi Local Guides,

Thanks,

Ara

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JedR

Thanks a lot for taking time out and spending time with us and showing us around Manila, Local Guide style. I shall never forget 'Forever' I found it.

Thanks,

Ara