HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Okay @Justine2807 wait for me! I am taking the Concord 🤣 LoL Must taste those Rock Oysters!  Gotta have those mouth watering desserts.  

Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@Vinod-MP wrote:

Yess ... Have a better knowledge about different cuisines around the world is definitely great thing ...

Hi @Vinod-MP Sure it is. Wjrre are you from ? Do you mind sharing your recommendations with is too ? Am sure me and many other amazing Local Guides would love to know.

Level 10

wow very nice sharing bro @HelloSamsonR

If I visit Nigeria, must try it all!

Level 7

it's very good food @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

@BudionoS wrote:

Sure @BudionoS I will definitely make you taste them :). Don't forget to share with us as well some good food recommendation from Indonesia. Counting on your Culinary experience as well to give us the good food recommendations to try when we visit Indonesia.

Level 10

@MalekArfa wrote:

it's very good food @HelloSamsonR

Thanks @MalekArfa for your kind comments. Definitely they are. What about you, do you wish to share some good food recommendations as well from your city ? We would be willing and happy to as well.

Level 9

No stipulation about healthy...then, I submit Ipswich fried clams.

friedClams.jpg

Level 10

Thanks @dbateser Food Photos looks great and enticing. Can you tell a bit more about the food, what city can I enjoy the Ipswich fried clams. You also look great in the photo :).

Level 10

@NareshDarji you too love Biryani. Anytime welcome to Hyderabad. Soon we'll have one for aure....

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hyderabadi biryani !!! My mouth is watering 😋😋 @FazeelUsmani

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Yeah exactly Hyderabadi Biryani is my all time favourite. I just ate Biryani in lunch and I can't resist eating again in dinner. Hyderabadi Biryani with double masala insideHyderabadi Biryani with double masala inside      

At Ramazan time Haleem is my favourite.

Anmol Hotel HaleemAnmol Hotel HaleemPista House HaleemPista House Haleem 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Umm Yummy!!! all the dishes looks exquisite. Curious to taste Party rice and Yam. Nice Pictures @HelloSamsonR

Thanks @FazeelUsmani Party rice is a must taste for you :P. Just make a quick Google search on Nigerian Jollof you would get a great overview and experience. It is one you must try. Everyone loves the party rice :-).

So what's the favourite in India or Hyderabad, is it the Biryani ?

Level 8

@BudionoS

Yes I feel happy with so many foods information in this thread. You must try it.

@HelloSamsonR Thank for the nice thread.

@Justine2807 Thank for the yummy foods.

and to all who have sharing the foods's info.

@BudionoS wrote: