HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR and Local Guides,

A very interesting post, if we travel we will know what to eat 🙂

If some of you come to Spain probably will eat good fresh fish. We are a country surrounded by sea, that´s why we eat it several times a week.
Where I live, many people are fishermen or work in something related.

Some examples:

Grilled fishGrilled fishFried fishFried fish

Have a Nice Day,

Alejandra

@AlejandraMaria Incredible fish photos :). Now I want to come to Spain. Thanks for your recommendations. I would definitely give grilled fish a try when I do visit. Have you by any chance tasted  Croacker Fish ?

Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@PavelSarwar wrote:

@HelloSamsonR waiting for see you in malayasia

Sure would i would love to meet local guides like @AkmalB @Shirni @StephenAbraham and the rest. Looking forward to that. Thanks @PavelSarwar.

Level 10

Biriyani is originated from Hyderabad and famous all over the world and India ,but it is difficult to replicate the Hyderabad I Biriyani taste. Make some time ,fly to Hyderabad and we will have jumbo biriyani @HelloSamsonR

Level 8

Woow @HelloSamsonR they all look very tasty and delicious to me and I will share something tasty from Perth soon bro 

Level 10

@NarenChandra wrote:

Biriyani is originated from Hyderabad and famous all over the world and India ,but it is difficult to replicate the Hyderabad I Biriyani taste. Make some time ,fly to Hyderabad and we will have jumbo biriyani @HelloSamsonR

@NarenChandra Thanks for sharing this useful information with me. But what makes Hyderabad Biryani So special ? There should be something you aren't telling me yet.

Level 10

Thank you so much for nice feedback @NareshDarji

@NareshDarji wrote:

Wow very interesting food from Nepal @BishowvijayaP 

Level 10

@DavidTito wrote:

Woow @HelloSamsonR they all look very tasty and delicious to me and I will share something tasty from Perth soon bro 

Great @DavidTito looking forward to your recommendations. Don't forget to also tell me and everyone why they need to eat the food as well 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @Golam. 🙂

I wish you to be here in Nepal and we together have taste the foods.

@Golam wrote:

Dear @BishowvijayaP

your post also so great & Mouth Watering all foods , Thank you specially to you because you posted along with recipe video also. 

whenever we visit Nepal we will taste all of delicious foods which you recommend.

Level 9

A grilled chicken is burnt slowly with many spicy items for longer and kept juicy inside

Butter nan is an Indian bread 🍞 made with wheat and butter

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR thanks for sharing that piece of information on local favorite meals, the meals are wonderful and mouth watering from the look of things.