HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@ValeriaA_ I will try to find other stuff for you 😉

ValeriaAumasque a écrit :

Thanks for sharing this video @Julienpaul44! I've tried many of those foods in my country, but I should try the original french versions 🙂

Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Level 10

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

I am so happy you have enjoyed it. If you need any help for your list of recommandation, don't hesite. I would be really happy to help!

HelloSamsonR a écrit :

Wow @Julien44 This is just so awesome of you. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic video with us. Top 10 must eat in Paris definitely is a must. Your Recommendations looks great. How could we miss out of Paris, thanks to you. The food looks great and yummy. These would help a lot for people. I will also add it to the Recommendation list am Preparing as well. Superb Julien, once again Thanks for sharing.

Thanks @Julien44 I will try to reach out to you in private when I need further information and assistance regards it. Once thanks for sharing. Are you the one in the video ? If so you are the perfect Local Guide for all :).

Level 10

Level 10

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@HelloSamsonR I am not the one on the video! Sorry for the disappointment 🙂

Haha I was expecting that already @Julien44 Seems the lady said her name was Julien in the video so I thought you were. Still yet wanted to confirm 😊. Thanks for telling me.

Level 10

@Julien44Thanks for sharing

Level 7

Nice writeup @HelloSamsonR Amala should have made this list too. lol

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 10

Thank you @wildspan . You can also share the Recommendations you would love for local guides to taste when they visit your city on this thread. Since you love amala why don't you share us something about Amala. It would also be added to my list am arranging as well.

Level 10

This is because I have a habit of liking good things and you have a habit of posting good things @Julien44. hahaha

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@BishowvijayaP

I was sure you would like it! 

BishowvijayaP a écrit :

Beautiful video @Julien44. 🙂 Yummy yummy foods. I simply loved them. 🙂

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP 

You like good things and you also post good things bro!

Thanks for you great words which is always motivating!

Much appreciated!

BishowvijayaP a écrit :

This is because I have a habit of liking good things and you have a habit of posting good things @Julien44. hahaha

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@BishowvijayaP

I was sure you would like it! 

BishowvijayaP a écrit :

Beautiful video @Julien44. 🙂 Yummy yummy foods. I simply loved them. 🙂