HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Great @FazeelUsmani.

@SalmaanN When do you want us to go enjoy Misal together in Pune ?

Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@James8Arthur wrote:

Hi everyone.

Today, our city (Wakefield) is holding its annual Rhubarb festival 🙂 So If I'm going to recommend something from our city for a visitor to eat, it's got to be rhubarb. Unfortunately outside of this festival, it isn't the easiest thing to find, shops don't stock it fresh, although you might find a few tins. What you will find in supermarkets are rhubarb pies (or crumbles) - this is what I would ask a visitor to try. Best served hot with custard.

I've enclosed a photo from today's rhubarb festival, its a collage of photos actually just to show you the various things that have been done with the vegetable. Rhubarb & vodka cheese, Breads, cakes, Beers, sweets, chocolates... I think they have tried putting rhubarb in everything! 🙂

Do click, but it's a large photo to open

wake rhubarb fest1.jpg

Wow, this is lovely @James8Arthur Thanks for sharing such recommendations with us. In what city is Wakefield ? Rhubarb looks great would love to give them a try.

Level 8

Anyday, @HelloSamsonR..

As soon as you arrive India, we will rush to Pune to taste Missal. 😁😁

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Great @FazeelUsmani.

@SalmaanN When do you want us to go enjoy Misal together in Pune ?

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Lol that's pretty fast @SalmaanN :). I think we would need the to also  along with @NareshDarji @FazeelUsmani @NarenChandra as well. It would be a great Local Guides experience if we do this together.

Level 8

Yeah, thats a nice idea, @HelloSamsonR. We will get them. But we must be fast since Misal is waiting for us all alone in Pune, 😂😁

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hahaha...yeah of course @SalmaanN @HelloSamsonR Misal is waiting for us

@SalmaanN wrote:

Yeah, thats a nice idea, @HelloSamsonR. We will get them. But we must be fast since Misal is waiting for us all alone in Pune, 😂😁

Level 10

@FazeelUsmani @SalmaanN I would come up with something sometimes soon, I will keep you in the loop. Oh I forgot @NareshDarji how can we plan this without him of course. @FazeelUsmani. Naresh would you come along as well too ?.

Level 10

Sure @HelloSamsonR. We will

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@FazeelUsmani @SalmaanN I would come up with something sometimes soon, I will keep you in the loop. Oh I forgot @NareshDarji how can we plan this without him of course. @FazeelUsmani. Naresh would you come along as well too ?.

Level 8

We all gonna have a great time on meeting each other soon, @FazeelUsmani, @HelloSamsonR, @NareshDarji.. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@HelloSamsonR. Your post is just amazing. thanks for sharing all these with us.

Here is a video with the top ten must eats in France: Baguette, croissant, fromage, escargot, macaron, fruits, foie gras, crêpe, pâtisserie, caramel

Hey my friends  @OSAMA, @ValeriaA_@DavidTito@WaweruM@Sagir@ErmesT@Osaka78forTRUMP@NareshDarji@BishowvijayaP

I think that you could be insterested with this video

I hope you will enjoy it!