HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Shoyu Ramen 醤油ラーメン in Kyoto

Level 8

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Schnitzel mit Pommes fritesSchnitzel mit Pommes fritesWeizenbier brewed on site.Weizenbier brewed on site.Kärrners Hausbrauerei in Bad Orb, Germany makes the best schnitzels you'll find anywhere and as a couple added bonuses they brew their own beer and are across the street from an amazing city park where you can walk, play or sit all afternoon. Don't miss the barefoot trail!!!

Multitasking DIY type — veggie tender, beekeeper & chicken whisperer!!!
Level 7

very good food @VikingWarrior

Level 6

BEER in Portland-- but also donuts (Blue Star/Voodoo), ice cream (Salt and Straw), Ramen (there are great ramen shops from Japan like Afuri and Marukin), and also fun fusion places, like Kim Jong Grillin' bibimbap.

Level 10

@VBenedict wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR   I am happy that you found my choices savory.  The salad is just a regular organic leaves, red onions, and tomatoes salad.  What makes it extra special is the secret dressing that Rosi, the owner of Churrasqueira Ribatejo, prepares.

The platanos fritos are from Cravin Jamaican Cuisine and yes they are very similar like the platanos you prepare in Nigeria.

My Chef friend Lex Taylor owns a catering service and he also loves to cook camping in the wild.

Thanks @VBenedict for sharing a well detailed and written info with us. Am really glad to know this. I could rightly say yes  I have a well detailed recommendations on here for everyone to benefit from. Thanks alot @VBenedict for sharing  with us.

Level 10

@Nirzar wrote:

Mutton, Biriani, Fish etc.

Hi @Nirzar Thanks for the recommendations, I appreciate. Could you please tell me where I could find this food in your community, and perhaps tell us more about the about the food and if possible add some few photos of it as well too.

Level 10

@CorbinInJapan wrote:

Shoyu Ramen 醤油ラーメン in Kyoto

Hi @CorbinInJapan Thanks for sharing with us. Do you mind adding extra details to assist me and others knowing about the  best recommendations of food in your city.

Level 8

It is easy to be inspired when all of you come out with such wonderful challenges to play with   @HelloSamsonR  

Level 10

@VikingWarrior wrote:

Schnitzel mit Pommes fritesSchnitzel mit Pommes fritesWeizenbier brewed on site.Weizenbier brewed on site.Kärrners Hausbrauerei in Bad Orb, Germany makes the best schnitzels you'll find anywhere and as a couple added bonuses they brew their own beer and are across the street from an amazing city park where you can walk, play or sit all afternoon. Don't miss the barefoot trail!!!

Thanks @VikingWarrior for such an awesome recommendation, when in Germany of course I will not forget to give both a try. I will add it to the list as well. Of course I would never miss the barefoot trail ;).

Level 10

@WendyGorton wrote:

BEER in Portland-- but also donuts (Blue Star/Voodoo), ice cream (Salt and Straw), Ramen (there are great ramen shops from Japan like Afuri and Marukin), and also fun fusion places, like Kim Jong Grillin' bibimbap.

Thanks @WendyGorton good recommendations from you. Where is Portland ? Do you mind sharing city & country details as well. Your recommendations seems fantastic as well. Do you have a few photos to share along with it. I would love to see lovely photos of of the Blue star/voodoo donuts too. If you have the links of the places on maps or a list you can share them too as well.