HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@HelloSamsonR Nice idea! Enjoying reading all the recommendations, now where to start?!

Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@Carl wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Nice idea! Enjoying reading all the recommendations, now where to start?!

Thanks @Carl You can start here by simply recommending the best food to try in your city, adding a little bit of details like where to get them and why it is good to try them. Add some photos as well, if you do have a list add it as well. All the recommendations submitted on these post will be curated into a book and list and I would share them when it comes handy to anyone looking for recommendations in a part city.

Level 10

Definitely @WaweruM. Waiting for you coming here. 🙂

@WaweruM wrote:

@BishowvijayaPI should travel to Nepal for a food crawl

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR I will make sure i share

Level 10

@WaweruM wrote:

@HelloSamsonR I will make sure i share

Thanks @WaweruM Looking forward to that.

Level 10

Wow I can see Puri,wada, curries rice ,a typical Indian buffet . And yes , no restaurant outside Hyderabad ,can replicate biryani from here. @JeslynL

Level 8

OKkaayyy 😎 As promised my favorite foods from friends and restaurants...

Smoked beef ...Smoked beef ...

From my Chef friend Lex TaylorFrom my Chef friend Lex Taylor

There is a video I posted on my NY NJ CT Local Guides Community on G+ which will give you more info about how Lex smokes it.

PSX_20180219_160905.jpg

Braise sole with natural wood Carbon 

PSX_20180219_160614.jpg

Braised beef... natural wood carbon

PSX_20180219_160833.jpg

Hand made to order potatoe chips and roasted chicken. Yuuommm🍷

PSX_20180219_160745.jpg

Secret salad dressing...🙃

PSX_20180219_161024.jpg

Platanos Fritos con pescao 😎

American from around the World

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 10

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful recommendations @VBenedict 

Food And Photos looks magnificent :). What restaurants can I get this in your community. Firstly am interested in secret salad dressing, what a name, would love to have every taste of this. Secondly Plantino Fritos, looks similar to our fried plantains here in Nigeria. Would definitely want to give all a try.

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR   I am happy that you found my choices savory.  The salad is just a regular organic leaves, red onions, and tomatoes salad.  What makes it extra special is the secret dressing that Rosi, the owner of Churrasqueira Ribatejo, prepares.

The platanos fritos are from Cravin Jamaican Cuisine and yes they are very similar like the platanos you prepare in Nigeria.

My Chef friend Lex Taylor owns a catering service and he also loves to cook camping in the wild.

Level 4

Mutton, Biriani, Fish etc.