RBastias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Q&A About TRAVELING IN CHILE

Do you have any question about your trip in Chile?
I am MORE THAN HAPPY to Help you!

Just ask me and I will try to reply ASAP!

About me?
I'm just a simple, friendly and crazy Chilean guy, who has only one dream... traveling around the world and learning about new cultures.

After spending a few years studying and working hard, I realized how empty I felt. So, I decided to make my dream comes true and I made an important change to my boring life.

Thus, I took my empty wallet (literally), my backpack and I got a loan, and since September 2010 I have been traveling, working, volunteering and making heaps of new friends all around the world; especially in Asia & Oceania, and now, it is time for CANADA!

When I started my trip, I never thought how far I could reach... but now this "Traveling Addiction" is part of me and I will do everything necessary to keep myself going.

However, I never wanted to be selfish, so I’m always sharing my travel experiences and know-how with everyone I meet, because I know that one day I would be able to help others to be brave enough to face their fears, in order to make their dreams come true.

If you want to do something... JUST DO IT!

Walk, Enjoy & Discover – Life is too Short!

Chile
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Q&A About TRAVELING IN CHILE

Hello @RBastias! Welcome to Local Guides Connect! We are so happy to have you here and your enthusiasm is contagious. 🙂

Connect is a community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share their worldly experiences and ideas with one another. Sounds like a perfect place for you?

Allow me to share some information you may find helpful:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • If you're looking for more information or a refresher on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

For a start, how about introduce yourself? Or dive right in to share some photos and stories from your exciting experiences. Can't wait to see your posts, have fun! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Re: Q&A About TRAVELING IN CHILE

@JeslynL Thank you so much for your answer!

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Rodrigo
  2. Location: Vancouver, Canada & Santiago, Chile [Double Location]
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 

Well, I'm just a simple, friendly and crazy Chilean guy, who has only one dream... traveling around the world and learning about new cultures.

After spending a few years studying and working hard, I realized how empty I felt. So, I decided to make my dream comes true and I made an important change to my boring life.

Thus, I took my empty wallet (literally), my backpack and I got a loan, and since September 2010 I have been traveling, working, volunteering and making heaps of new friends all around the world; especially in Asia & Oceania, and now, it is time for CANADA!

When I started my trip, I never thought how far I could reach... but now this "Traveling Addiction" is part of me and I will do everything necessary to keep myself going.

However, I never wanted to be selfish, so I’m always sharing my travel experiences and know-how with everyone I meet, because I know that one day I would be able to help others to be brave enough to face their fears, in order to make their dreams come true.

4. I love to share: It is hard to decide, however, I like to share my knowledge and advice about Traveling, Social Media Marketing and its importance [that's why I provide FREE MKT to Smal Businesses/PME].
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have been traveling since 2010, using Google during my whole experience and in the last years, slowly being part of Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: NOONE KNOWS MY REAL NAME - ALMOST 95% OF THE PEOPLE KNOW ME AS "KENNY
  7. More about me? Check this out"

I'm more than happy to help others and share stories!

Cheers!