Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Places to be and see paradise with Local Guides Sydney Australia

Thanks for sharing @Justine2807 - The skies in Sydney are beautiful at sundown.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Thank you so much for your kindness and support. It is always lovely to see others enjoy seeing the amazing places we all live in and can share here on Connect. It is a great experience to be a part of this wonderful huge worldwide community that has so much to care and share in so many beautiful countries! 

Australia has so much that we will all enjoy in our world travels you are right! 

Best wishes

@JustineOBrien

Level 9

That's nice @Justine2807 !

I didn't know that Sidney has this type of scenary. Was a surprise for me!

Thanks fot tagging me.

And @PaulPavlinovich miss you and I love see your pictures.

Best wishes from Brazil!

Level 10

Wow @Justine2807, thanks for tagging me here! I really liked this post, it's descriptive and informational. I would love to visit Sydney one day as you know so this is very helpful for me when I do 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Hello @Specobelle

Thank you so much for your kindness. Sydney is a paradise location, that is very true. This place has been part of our lives since I was young and also through all of my childrens lives. There were many people from all around the world at the beach and by the bay, water skiing, fishsing, swimming, picnicing and many more climbing the path to the Barrenjoey lighthouse to see the spectacular views. It is only a short walk and well worth it. 

I hope you find time to join the photo albums and visiti My Google Maps reviews plus Google+ posts as well. I appreciate everyones support in all areas involved in networking Local Guides. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Specobellewrote:

Wow wow wow @Justine2807 this is so refreshing to see. Sydney is definitely a dream location to visit. I love the picnic grounds overseeing the landscape.

Connect Moderator

Gracias por el tag @Justine2807, Australia es uno de los destinos para el futuro, que tengo en mi lista de lugares pendientes de visitar. Las imágenes como las que compartió usted y Paul, son más motivos tengo para visitarlos, cuando era joven las películas de cocodrilo Dundee o más chico aún las serie de "Skippy el canguro" me hacían pensar en Australia y mucho más el libro que después fue serie "El pájaro canta hasta morir" esas imagen de Drogheda y el campo con ovejas. Es algo que me hace desear ir a a Australia.  

Gaucho arreando ovejas en Tierra del FuegoGaucho arreando ovejas en Tierra del Fuego

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807,

These are great photos. I love so much the 360.

Thanks for making me discover your world. Sydney palm beach is beautiful.

See you

Jul

Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

Thank you so much for your kindness and support. In answer to your question about this visit being a recent one; Yes this post was made after I went for a swim at Palm beach on Easter monday. It was such a beautiful bright sunny day. Our family has spent a lot of time there over the years as it is not far from where we live. Yes the Summer loving time is now, Swimming and enjoying the beach, bike riding, boating and all the love of the outdoors times are now! 

Home and Away Summer Bay is North Palm Beach as said in the post and it is an absolute paradise. Most of us experienced "Home and Away" either through our children or as children. It is an Australian TV Drama Icon and was popular all around the world at one stage. While I was there, there were families taking pictures by the Club house signs and enjoying being part of the experience of being there where such a long lasting show was made. You can get T=Shirts, Hats and memorabilia at the canteen there to take a little Home and Away home with you too. 

The walk to the Barrenjoey Lighthouse is extraordinary and not as far as it looks. Well worth the short walk up there, as the views are incredible. 

Thank you for talking the time to join the main Google Photo Album. 

The first being the main Google Photo album: Barrenjoey Lighthouse Palm Beach Sydney Australia

And the second you may have missed is Google Photo album being the 360 pictures and featured pictures.

Plus also the Google Maps reviews: 

Palm Beach Sydney Australia 

My Google Maps reviews of 

Barrenjoey Lighthouse 

North Palm Beach, Sydney, Australia

North Palm Beach Surf Lifesaving Club - Summer Bay

And all the Google+ posts as well: 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/YFSgW

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/4vx2Y

https://plus.google.com/u/2/collection/ECpYc

The support we can all give each other works best in a strong interactive thread as we are all aware. The strength of Connect members like yourself and @OSAMA , @IlankovanT , @MedRidaZ, , @AkmalB  , @LI0N , @MedRidaZ , @Kamalhasnainee , @KlaudiyaG and many more Local Guides being a part of an outstanding community that is fun and can help people find the best places and easy accessible businesses in all communities is what this is all about!

When a community is strong it is healthy. Playing and working together and having a great time at it is where we all love to be! Being a part of Local Guides Connect we can all share places like this, plus share it further and create awesome networking avenues in doing so, always progressive and improving with every new member.

Sharing from Google Maps to Connect, G+, Blogger, Allo, Duo, YouTube, Hangouts incorporated and extending meetups through YouTube as well, we can reach an extensive, expanded always increasing Network that is continuously strengthening.   Using the strength we have and being part of its growth is a lot of the fun! Thank you for being a part of sharing the fun! 

Best wishes

@JustineOBrien

@Osaka78forTRUMPwrote:

Kudos, @Justine2807, for your beautiful photos. It gave us a great inspiration to see your Summer Bay clubhouse photos and remember Home and Away. We used to watch it every night, growing up as teenagers. Did you visit there recently? It's good to do stuff like that now, especially visiting the beach, as summer weather stretches into Autumn. Soon it'll be winter and we'll have to wait again for those glorious summer days at the beach. Thanks for sharing, Justine. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

Thank you for all your support and kindness, it is always great to be connected with you and all Local Guides sharing the fun in all their favourite places! 

Thanks for sharing your favourite parts of Sydney. 

The Port Hornsby Lighthouse is a new delightful sight with being as you say on the way to your favourite place to explore as Cockatoo Island for its amazing Aboriginal and industrial heritage. That is so true and it was the place we spent last years annual 36 walk with a great group of people from Local Guides Sydney. This year we will be having another great time on the:

2018 The "36" Walk - Register your Walk - Most walks will be on April 21st

Thank you so much for representing Local Guides everywhere in organising this great worldwide event. With Sydney joining every city in organising its own unique Local Guides 36 walk we are all getting set for a great time! 

The Coat Hanger thingy in all its glory, and the one of only two surviving Luna Parks in OZ making magic in creating smiles miles wide on faces of Aussies of all ages, are looking superb in your pictures of Sydney too! Thanks for sharing! Keep smiling! 

Cheers! 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @NirajBhusal

Thanks again for your continued support and kindness. The places that this post in Local Guides Connect Travel and Advise are all a part of a huge area that is designated as National Park.  This is just a few of the pictures that are also shared in the 

Google photo albums for this post.

The first being the main Google Photo album: Barrenjoey Lighthouse Palm Beach Sydney Australia

And the second Google Photo album being the 360 pictures and featured pictures.

Plus also the Google Maps reviews: 

Palm Beach Sydney Australia 

My Google Maps reviews of 

Barrenjoey Lighthouse 

North Palm Beach, Sydney, Australia

North Palm Beach Surf Lifesaving Club - Summer Bay

And all the Google+ posts as well: 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/YFSgW

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/4vx2Y

https://plus.google.com/u/2/collection/ECpYc

I really appreciate your kindness. 

Thank you again for your support. 

Best wishes

@JustineOBrien

Thanks also in advance to everyone who kudos this post and contributes more on Local Guides Connect Travel and Advice , Google Maps Reviews and sharing, plus Google+, Blogger, Hangouts, YouTube, Allo, Duo, and so reaching so much farther when sharing Google Maps and Local Guides Connect. 

@Jean-IgnaceBE , @ayann , @Ravisawane , @MaxNYC , @gsadola