winetravelandsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photo Friendly Places in Liverpool

Hi Folks,

I am travelling to Liverpool this weekend for the 50th Celebration of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I have about 36 hours in the city and want to get the best shots I can. I have mapped out where the Beatles statue is and around Albert Dock but are there other iconic or photo friendly places I could be visiting? I'm into music not football so a trip to Anfield or Goodison Park would be lost on me 😞 

Thanks

Jamie 🙂

Celebrating 50 Years of Sgt. Pepper in Liverpool

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Photo Friendly Places in Liverpool

@winetravelandsong wao nice. 

Happy to have local guides like you. 

@winetravelandsong wrote:

Hi Folks,

I am travelling to Liverpool this weekend for the 50th Celebration of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I have about 36 hours in the city and want to get the best shots I can. I have mapped out where the Beatles statue is and around Albert Dock but are there other iconic or photo friendly places I could be visiting? I'm into music not football so a trip to Anfield or Goodison Park would be lost on me 😞 

Thanks

Jamie 🙂

Celebrating 50 Years of Sgt. Pepper in Liverpool

Keep smiling and contributing to Google Map.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

I am onto football and love Liverpool . @winetravelandsong waiting for your shots at Anfield.

Level 7

Sorry I missed this. I would have been happy to show you round 🙂

Level 5

Hi Jamie

Sorry, I've only just seen your post so too late to be of help to you.

Hope you had a great time and got some good shots.  Have you uploaded them anywhere?  If so please give me a link.  Did you have time to join the Magical Mystery tour bus?

I thought it rather ironic that one person who replied to you asked for a photo of Anfield despite you not being interested in football!

I do have a couple of Beatles related photos which I could email to you.  I know this is not the same as actually going there yourself but might be better than nothing!  I've got photos of Eleanor Rigby's grave at St Peter's church, Woolton, replica of the Strawberry Fields gates and St Barnabas Church where Paul McCartney sang as a choir boy.

Best wishes

Richard

Former Google Contributor

@winetravelandsong I hope your trip went well and you got lots of great shots 🙂