rishavm's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Patna airport

Nice airport has space in front of it. Security is good. Service is good. Not so big.have canteens.

Patna, Bihar, India
5 comments
Not applicable

Re: Patna airport

i'm doing a news story on Google local guide. send your contact details. Manish Mishra, Dainik Jagran Inext, Patna

Level 3

Hi @rishavm! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It would be great if you could elaborate a little bit more on why you think it's a nice airport. Also, if you have some photos, please do share them with the group. 

Lastly, I would recommend sharing these on Google Maps as a review so it will help reassure others who travel to/from this airport. About Local Guides is very useful for tips and ways to contribute to Maps effectively.

Level 7

Rishav kumar

[REDACTED] 

[REDACTED] 

Level 9

Runway is small, only domestic airline active here.

@rishavm wrote:

Nice airport has space in front of it. Security is good. Service is good. Not so big.have canteens.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @rishavm

I redacted your personal information from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them