Lorenzou's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Paris, global city !

Paris is a multicultural and beautiful city where life is really pleasant.

paris3.png

But in Paris as in lot of global cities, time flies and too many people csettle with existing instead of living fully their lives. It is certainly true that is it not an easy thing to do. What I mean by this, is that we all have tasks to carry out in our occupations, but also as a father/mother or whichever status/role you might have. But life is full of surprises, discoveries, encounters and much more. Cultural exchanges are part of life, the way I see it. And to me, our life is not only about making a living. We also need to enjoy it! Furthermore, we all are too often used to stay together between people of the same community. Society is of course part of the problem but I am convinced that we can change things.

So how can we improve this world and teach tolerance today ?

I am currently creating a plateform called "Have A Seat And Travel" where people from different origins can host dinner at their home. In order to provide curious people like me a great moment where they will learn a lot from the culture of their host, where they will taste new flavours thanks to the great typical dishes the host has prepared. And last but not least, they will get tips and great adresses to visit, try and share with their beloved friends and family members for - why not - a futur trip in the country/destination in question.

hasat.png.png

I'm sure google maps and the Local Guide Community can be part of this project by providing for each destination I'm promoting through my hosts, a king of booklet with for example the top 10 things to experience in this place, typical restaurants and places that only local people know about. 

If you want the best experience in a city or a country, of course you can buy a pocket guide but the best thing to do is of course ask the local where to go, who to meet, what to experience. 

That is an aspect that would contribute a lot to the success of your trip. 

If you come to Paris, do not hesitate to contact me, it will be my pleasure to guide you and to give you the best advice I can ! 
See you soon!

Lorenzo Sola
Paris, France
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Paris, global city !

Hey @Lorenzou,

I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our spam filters run 24/7 and sometimes they can be pretty harsh. I have just released your post.

On the topic: Thanks for sharing this with us, Paris is one of my favorite cities. Paris is personal for everyone.

Best of luck to you!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Re: Paris, global city !

Hello @Lorenzou, it was pleasure to meet you at our Paris "36" Walk Meet-up to day.

Your project looks very interesting. I hope you will succeed.

Jean