Karreno's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Paris Here I come!

As I prepare to explore the incredible world of Parisian culture, cuisine, and art, I thought I'd ask here if anyone had any recommendations that I should consider doing. I have already purchased my Paris City Pass to explore my mainstream cultural affairs, however I would love to hear if anyone had any locally driven experiences that is not readily available in tourism web sites. PS. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated! 

Exploring the world one dish at a time
Paris, France
5 comments
Level 5

Re: Paris Here I come!

Hi @Karreno,

It depends on how long time are you going to stay in Paris, but you can visite small streets that are rich by culture and history

Level 8

@RiadH I'll be there for 6 days, was thinking of getting the city pass to get full access to all mainstream stuff. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Karreno. Paris! How lucky! I recommend grabbing some bread, cheese and wine and go picnic on the grass - delightful. 

Don't forget that you can filter the Travel and Advice board by location (here it is by Paris, France) AND you can search the community for "Paris". Both options will give you access to lot of other great content and conversations already on Connect about the famed City of Lights 🙂 

I would check out this thread in particular where you will find some great food recs 🙂 

Level 8

That's great to know @Corrie!! I'm fairly new to connect, so I'm still figuring things out 🙂 I really appreciate all your help 🙂 

Level 8

For me, Paris is a city in which to walk on foot. Of course between the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre you need to go by car. But walking the streets of Paris, it's incredible. You need to prepare your route in advance. So it will be easier to navigate. Quay Montebello is incredible! There you can see many cafes, restaurants and lots of national cuisine. You can taste croissants and coffe. Just walking through the streets you can see the artists who paint on the street, and sell their paintings.