BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Pajajaran sidewalks, a paradise for pedestrian

Last Sunday 23 April 2017, I plan to review places along Pajajaran sidewalks near Bogor Botanical Garden with my beloved wife Nien and two daughters Ela and Eno.

Otista Park .Otista Park .

Start from Lippo Keboen Raya Mall, PMI Hospital, Tugu Kujang, Underpass Pajakaran Street, Bogor Botanical Garden Main Gate, Otista Park in front of Bogor Mayor Palace and finish at Mbak Par restaurant.

Here some picture :Learning how to use selfie stick for the first time because of Local Guides.Learning how to use selfie stick for the first time because of Local Guides.

Ela, my first daughter with Tugu Kujang in her background.Ela, my first daughter with Tugu Kujang in her background.

The whole family in front of a big tree at Pajajaran sidewalks.The whole family in front of a big tree at Pajajaran sidewalks.

Ela with a weasel.Ela with a weasel.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Bogor, Bogor City, West Java, Indonesia
21 comments
Level 1

Re: Pajajaran sidewalks, a paradise for pedestrian

Nice weekend.. a happy family..😄😊

@BudiFXW wrote:

Last Sunday 23 April 2017, I plan to review places along Pajajaran sidewalks near Bogor Botanical Garden with my beloved wife Nien and two daughters Ela and Eno.

Otista Park .Otista Park .

Start from Lippo Keboen Raya Mall, PMI Hospital, Tugu Kujang, Underpass Pajakaran Street, Bogor Botanical Garden Main Gate, Otista Park in front of Bogor Mayor Palace and finish at Mbak Par restaurant.

Here some picture :Learning how to use selfie stick for the first time because of Local Guides.Learning how to use selfie stick for the first time because of Local Guides.

Ela, my first daughter with Tugu Kujang in her background.Ela, my first daughter with Tugu Kujang in her background.

The whole family in front of a big tree at Pajajaran sidewalks.The whole family in front of a big tree at Pajajaran sidewalks.

Ela with a weasel.Ela with a weasel.

Level 7

Happy to see your weekend celebrating .

VG
Level 10

Thank you @YosefinM .

Ask your family to try this sidewalks. It souround Bogor Botanical Garden and Presidential Palace.

Try it in night. You can find many exotic lamps.

Regards.

Budi

Level 10

Thank you @vikramgiri.

It is. We planned this family weekend more than a year, since my first daughter study 500 km away from home and I am busy back and forth Jakarta, Bogor and Cibadak last year.

By the way this is the first time I handle my selfie stick. Still ackward and stiff.

Regards

Budi

Level 10

Hi @vikramgiri and @YosefinM yesterday i try to use my GO-Jek Perk doiny Joyride to go to Big Bad WOlf Book sale.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Joyride-with-GO-JEK/m-p/244074#M15490

Regards

Budi

Level 10

Thanks for information.

@BudiFXW

@vikramgiri

@YosefinM

Level 10

Hi @ProfArunCM, want to share with you my experience using GO-JEK perk.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Joyride-with-GO-JEK/m-p/244074#M15490

Regard

Budi

Level 7

@BudiFXW at least you have used it now still I was thinking about .

VG
Level 10

Thank you @Isral_Tobiank@RiverDefender@Mangib@Somirin.

Please share here your familly time when you walk with your f.amiliy.

Regards

Budi