Masbi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR PARENTS

some tips for making a vacation with your child become more fun.

1. Book in advance
After having a baby, the habit of booking when the last minute or even go show should no longer be done. Given that you are going to carry on a vacation with a baby, all things have to be prepared long ago so you do not bother yourself.

2. Prepare baby equipment carefully
Your luggage will definitely add a few pounds when holiday with baby. Try to make a list of items that must be brought at least a week before departure to avoid lags. Here are some items according to Caption wajb brought:

3. Always prepare extra time
Vacation with a baby means always be prepared with things beyond the plan. Since the baby does not yet have a clear pattern of activity, you should prepare extra time in each itinerary you create. For example, when you are ready to leave for the airport from home, suddenly your baby whines from hunger or wants to defecate. It could just make you miss the plane.

4. Follow the baby's schedule
The baby must have had a regular schedule for morning sleep, nap, eat, play and more. On vacation, always make itinerary tailored to your baby's regular schedule. For example, if you want a day outside the hotel, be smart to put baby sleep schedules on the way in the car. You can also put your baby's sleep schedule while you're at a tourist spot. To be sure, do not ever miss their meal schedule. Do this all to avoid fussy babies because of inappropriate schedules.

5. Prepare food supplies
For babies aged 6 months and over, you should bring the right foods. Always prepare foods such as fruits (apples and bananas), white bread, oatmeal, snack or instant porridge. If you are anti with instant products, giving a little leeway when the holidays are not a big deal. You can set the food intake again for the baby when you're back home. 3 star hotels and above also usually always provide porridge and fruit that you can give to the child at breakfast.

Choose a comfortable hotel for babies
Find a hotel with decent amenities to make it easier for babies to take care of. Create a hotel room atmosphere like at home. For example, a region such as a bathroom sink or study desk can be used as a pantry if your room does not have a pantry.

7. Do not force
The condition of an adult body with a baby is certainly different. No need to force to move places. Simply go 1-2 tourist attractions in a day. In addition to keeping your own baby is already a tiring activity, too much shifting will also make your baby tired. Baby sleep schedule can be disturbed because you have to move from one tourist destination to another destination. Do not forget to always check the condition of the baby if he is tired.

@FaridTDF@NadyaPN@TraciC@KarenVChin@ErmesT@OSAMA@ProfArunCM@MahabubMunna@RashmiM

17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR PARENTS

Dear @Masbi, this in an important information for all parents, and I am sure tha most of them already follow this rule.

Talking about rules, as you may know, also in Connect we have some rule. The one that is most important, and that I share in my welcome message to all the newcomers, is: The 5 core values of Connect

Let me takes a few second in here, to read the point number 4:

"We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit."

Let me please re-interpreter your post, according to this rule.

Hey, Local Guides, how many of you are traveling with childs? I have found an interesting article that I want to share with you: 7 Tips to Make a Vacation with Baby Remains Fun

Can you comment on this, sharing your personal experience? It would be nice and helpful to know how you plan your Vacation

Sounds better, Isnt'it?

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 9

very nice tips @Masbi , i follow some of them :)))

Level 9

Bls: PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR PARENTS

@ello brother @GeorgesHR

Level 10

great post brother @Masbi . if possible make gap between 2 pera

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna

Thanks my brother

i hope u will be okay everyday

Level 9

your welcome my bro @OSAMA

Connect Moderator

Muy buenos consejos @Masbi, gracias por compartir, le sugeriría que agregué algunas imágenes al post así lo completa y es más atractivo 🙂

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator
Solution

Dear @Masbi, this in an important information for all parents, and I am sure tha most of them already follow this rule.

Talking about rules, as you may know, also in Connect we have some rule. The one that is most important, and that I share in my welcome message to all the newcomers, is: The 5 core values of Connect

Let me takes a few second in here, to read the point number 4:

"We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit."

Let me please re-interpreter your post, according to this rule.

Hey, Local Guides, how many of you are traveling with childs? I have found an interesting article that I want to share with you: 7 Tips to Make a Vacation with Baby Remains Fun

Can you comment on this, sharing your personal experience? It would be nice and helpful to know how you plan your Vacation

Sounds better, Isnt'it?

Ermes

Level 9

obrigado irmão ,, muito bem se os desenhos que o acompanham forem mais interessantes novamente e fáceis de entender por todos

hello bro @FaridTDF

Level 9

that's true @Masbi . as @ErmesT said if you bring the information from someone else or from any site just give the credit , mention your source for your article or photo , that's it , sometimes we like an article we read on internet and feel its very helpful for local guides just share your source bro 🙂