cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Ottawa Halal Food

Hello Everybody, Welcome to Ottawa

Welcome to Ottawa

In Ottawa, we have a ton of Halal and great places to eat, so determining where to eat can be a hard choice sometimes

For your Easiness I have made a Must have Halal food place list for some of the great foods in Ottawa

Enjoy

Afghani

Bilal's Kabab

4055 Carling Ave #3, Kanata, ON K2K 2A4

The beef, chicken, lamb, EVERYTHING, is too good.  Price is excellent as well for the amount you get. Would HIGHLY recommend this excellent authentic Afghani restaurant. Loved the food and price.  The staff is also very friendly, delivery is fast, and the store is neat and clean. I would Rate it 10 STARS!

Shawarma

There are the most Shawarma places in Ottawa than most other places around Ottawa, the prices beat all the other places too. For the most quantity and best price go to,

Shawarma House

836 March Rd, Kanata, ON K2W 0A5

Burgers

For the most customization come here, grilled right in front of your eyes, the taste is outstanding with the 100% Natural Beef, For a modern build-your-own burger joint, The hand-cut fries, housemade sauces & milkshakes are outstanding.

Burgers n' Fries Forever 

329 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1X9

Ice Cream

Without a doubt, this can be said that Dairy Queen is the best Ice Cream place known, The greatest Item is the Blizzard's

Dairy Queen

Many Location's - Find Closest one to you

Followed by the Obvious great Baskin Robbins

Subs

My personal favorite the subs, Beast Subs overflowing with meat

Centrale Bergham

2 Locations

Pizza

Yaseen Pizza and Kanata Centrum's Pizza Pizza (Both Halal)

Thanks for Viewing, Have a great munch at these places, please add more locations for HALAL food. in the comments

Many Thanks,

TheMirzaman

Ottawa, ON, Canada
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Ottawa Halal Food

Nice information @TheMirzaman. I hope you have put these words in 'write a review' part of respective places too.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Nice information @TheMirzaman. I hope you have put these words in 'write a review' part of respective places too.

Level 5

Yes indeed

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Level 10

Thanks a lot for your contribution on map @TheMirzaman. 🙂

Level 6

Thanks for the info, 

Unfortunately Bilal's Kabab is closed for Good. It was on of the best Afghani and middleEastren food in town.