PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 25(ish) days to go before we know if we're going - what will you do in San Francisco?

Connect Moderator

Re: Not many days to go before we know if we're going to CL - what will you do in San Francisco?

Glacier Point is amazing @HeyJoe and your suggestions there are good, even though I lived across the bay from SF there are places in your list I've not been too!!

Oh and yes....

15 Days To Go!!15 Days To Go!!

Level 9

Re: 25(ish) days to go before we know if we're going - what will you do in San Francisco?

@PaulPavlinovich wow 17 years ago!! 

Level 9

Re: Not many days to go before we know if we're going to CL - what will you do in San Francisco?

@PaulPavlinovich Yeah Bay Area is too big and there are alot to explore!! 

Level 6

Countdown begun

Countdown has already begun. Tic tac Tic tac. the suspense grow up every day. Good luck to all of you LG

Sheers from PauP-Haiti

Connect Moderator

Re: Countdown begun

Are you excited like I am? @Wesly-4-u-right-T

What is your plan if you are in the list?

I am moving Your post in the thread created from @PaulPavlinovich to start to think about what to do in there

Level 6

Re: Countdown begun

As LG, I'm excited to participate in this event. It will be a great event in my life
I am excited to meet other LGs, make new friends, and learn a little about their culture. Every time I get the opportunity I won’t miss to talk them about my country, our culture, our tourism sites, our beautiful beaches and our historic sites.
I will be very attentive to listening to LG experiences. This will enhance my activity, either by taking photos, video footage, posting on the page, reviewing sites etc.
I will enjoy all that organizers are offering us at this great time

Good luck again to all of us

Cheers from Haiti 

Level 7

Summit2018

Today is 10th.June.

20th is coming soon.

Heart beat is disturbing calm.

Mind is asking how can I..???

Coz 

Result is coming soon.

If any body have few news please share.

Level 10

Re: Summit2018

this happening with everyone who applied hoping for best @SoubhagyaM

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Re: Summit2018

@SoubhagyaM wrote:

Today is 10th.June.

20th is coming soon.

Heart beat is disturbing calm.

Mind is asking how can I..???

Coz 

Result is coming soon.

If any body have few news please share.

Let it come. Relax brother. 🙂

@AmbrishVarshney