PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 25(ish) days to go before we know if we're going - what will you do in San Francisco?

@NRJOVIC

Thanks mate. I hope to see you there

Level 9

Re: 25(ish) days to go before we know if we're going - what will you do in San Francisco?

@PaulPavlinovich very nice post 🙂

If we attend this will be the first beardos team Meetup 🙂

And we have much to discuss 😉

🎅👳🎅👳🎅👳

Connect Moderator

I refuse to make any plans at this point in time - as I still have 20 days to try and convince myself that I will not find it such a big deal if I don't get picked. Nevertheless, I stronlgy hope to make plans like a madman on June 21st 🤣

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

Only 20 days to go. Gear up Local Guides

And it's 1st June 2018. which means the month has arrived. All we got to do is count the days. 😉

And every passing day is just adding to the excitement. I am sure you all would relate to this amazing feeling. 

So why not take a moment and imagine ourselves in California attending the Connect Live 2018 (after all it doesn't cost anything to imagine something beautiful). and make a list of things we would do there 🙂

Well, I have my plans ready.  

Given a chance, I would definitely visit:

1. Golden Gate Bridge

goldengate.jpeg

AND

2. Yosemite National Park

Yosemite.jpg

What about you. Comment below. 

google-plus.pngtwitter.pnggoogle-maps.pnglinkedin.pnginstagram.png

Level 5

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich! Really amazing places! 🍁🌄🌉

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich  thank you for sharing your wonderful 2017 experience.  If I am one of the chosen ones I will then make my plans and share them here on this thread.

Hopefully some of the LGs would like to join me.

I will say that I will arrive a few days early and possibly stay a few days afterwards.

Level 8

Re: Only 20 days to go. Gear up Local Guides

Great @vishalyadav

I wish you good luck. Once the selection is done you will have more options to choose. Experience Local Guides with past Summit experience would recommend and suggest plans for LG's. Just wait and see. 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich for sharing this.

Level 8

Re: Only 20 days to go. Gear up Local Guides

@vishalyadav Wishing you the best for this year's Connect Live. 

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich Omg! It will my best luck if I got one Tkt for SF. I will do all following your guidelines. Then share with you all with a recap.But all in all I would love to meet you all fellows and Local Guides team first.

Local Guides best of luck ...

Happy Guiding!