HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Nike Art Gallery A Must Visit Place When in Lagos Nigeria

"Thomas Merton once said Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time". Some few months ago when I visited Nike Art Gallery in Lekki, Lagos when we were having a local meetup, I definitely felt just that way. Life is indeed really amazing. Looking at the amazing artworks and crafts of various artiste's definitely inspired me. No better way can life be expressed if not through Arts. Nike Art Gallery exhibits an array of Nigerian art from traditional to contemporary arts. A lot of artworks from different artiste are displayed in the gallery. If you are a lover of arts or an art enthusiast, I recommend you to visit the art gallery you would definitely have a great time exploring and learning about the Nigerian culture and West African culture as a whole. Visiting the gallery is worth it and it is an experience you would cherish for life. It is also on my list of Mind Blowing Art Galleries In Lagos, you can check it out. I took some 360 photos as well, you can find them below. 

When ever you find yourself in Lagos the heart of Nigeria make sure you visit Nike Art Gallery located at Lekki, Lagos it is just  20-30mins driving time from the Lagos Airport without traffic. Find below some amazing photos and if you need any information for a planned visit, ask me in thread below I will more than happy to share my local guides experience with you :).

IMG_20180519_133519.jpg

IMG_20180524_191641.jpg

IMG_20180519_140835.jpg

IMG_20180519_133341.jpgIMG_20180519_143434.jpgIMG_20180519_143410.jpg

Happy Exploring!!!

Lagos, Nigeria
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Nike Art Gallery A Must Visit Place When in Lagos Nigeria

@HelloSamsonR Wow! This is amazing. Will surely visit. Thank you for sharing. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this post samson  

Level 10

Thanks @U-royFelixA you definitely need to visit, there is a lot to see and learn you will definitely enjoy your visit.

Level 10

Thanks @Anonymous you are welcome. hope you visit sometimes soon

Level 10

Hi @HelloSamsonR

I really enjoy seeing this magnificent Nike art gallery. It is so fantastic to see the artistic cultural heart of Lago Nigeria. 

There is outstanding art pieces there. Sensational art paintings, sculptures and many interesting exhibits. 

Your 360 photography is brilliant. The size and scale of the Nike Art gallery is fabulous, many floors of creative excellence. 

It is a place I would love to, as you and Thomas Merton say;  loose and find myself in the same time,  for sure. 

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. 

With kind regards 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Thank you @Justine2807 it's indeed a very beautiful and artistic place to be. Anytime you find yourself in Lagos, Nigeria make sure you try to visit, you will definitely enjoy it 🙂