KimberlyAnnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Never too early to plan when coming to San Francisco!!! #ConnectLive2018

If you recently submitted your Connect Live 2018 application, this post is for YOU!  😎

As a two time LG Summit Attendee who happens to live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have found that the most often asked question has to do with how to travel to SF on a budget.  San Francisco is a notoriously expensive place to live, stay, eat, travel....all of that.  As locals that love to try it all, @Twister411 and I are here to HELP!  

Using the newly redesigned (LOVE IT GUYS!) Maps Lists, I've created a Public List for you to follow!!!  Do it....now!!!  That way, when you get super excited about being picked to attend, you'll have a place to start your planning!!!  You can find it here ---->  https://goo.gl/maps/jCm2LMEjG8u  Be sure to FOLLOW it so you won't have to find this post when you get that acceptance email 🤣

Screenshot_20180501-145555.png

We will be doing the hard "research" to populate this list with personally verified spots!!!  Tough job but we're taking one for the team!

If you think you have a great addition to this list (MUST BE SF BAY AREA), comment with a maps link to it and we'll see what we think!  WE are YOUR people on the ground here!

Here's some more information on creating, finding and following awesome Google Maps Lists!!!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

San Francisco, CA, USA
10 comments
Level 9

Re: Never to early to plan when coming to San Francisco!!! #ConnectLive2018

Hopefully we'll be able to get some fun ideas for summit attendees.  After the first summit @KimberlyAnnG and I hosted an art and photo walk followed by a delicious lunch and ice cream.  A 2 hr event because over 5 hrs because everyone was having too much fun.

Level 9

Re: Never to early to plan when coming to San Francisco!!! #ConnectLive2018

The Dogpatch crawl was very fun!!!!

3 from the local community and the rest from the Summit!!!  We had a blast!3 from the local community and the rest from the Summit!!! We had a blast!

Full Google Photos Story here ----> https://goo.gl/photos/EQ2r351Rhfq4BWTE6

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Connect Moderator

Re: Never too early to plan when coming to San Francisco!!! #ConnectLive2018

Level 9

@KimberlyAnnG I have ideas for this year for another adventure and snacking.  We need to put our thinking caps on.

Level 9

@Twister411 wrote:

@KimberlyAnnG I have ideas for this year for another adventure and snacking.  We need to put our thinking caps on.

Over brunch on Sunday @Twister411!!!!  Good food helps me be more creative!  

Level 9

Muchas gracias por esa valiosa y oportuna información Kimberly 

Level 10

Thanks for the info. This is really a nice tip

Level 8

Hey Kim @KimberlyAnnG @Twister411

Thanks. I am already following Kimmy's Giants of Tech list  

Hey, No flat tyres this time. 😀😀😀 I will bring a spare with me. 😀 Just kidding.

Hope I can make it and meet you again. The bike ride was superb. 🙏

Cheers 

Level 9

So there's a free event coming up.  I've never been why not.  One of the non profit that I support and volunteer for is getting an award

http://sfcreatorawards.splashthat.com/finalists-social