Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My homage to the beautiful Barcelona: WE ARE NOT AFRAID

I can't write more for today...I'm crying just now...NEVER MORE PLEASE....💔💔💔😢😢😢🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸😔😔😔

Anonymous
Not applicable

We all must be stronger after this but...it's difficult.Im sorry too much for 2 italian people...so young...it's not fair....💔💔🇮🇹🇮🇹👼👼

Anonymous
Not applicable

No more to this barbarity without reason. I feel the loss of your Italian compatriots also @ErmesT...do not stop coming out on all the TV channels in Spain.

Remember we all a little child from Australia is missed only 7 y.o.

NEVER MORE....

Connect Moderator

Stay with your family @Anonymous

Give a kiss to them, and one more from all the LG of this beautiful planet. Take your time and try to have a rest. 

You don't need to write more, we know how you can feel. 

Sincerely 

Ermes 

Level 10

Connect Moderator

I hope all is well there @Anonymous 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NareshDarji@ErmesT@LucioV@SalmaanN Is all surreal, Spain is a peaceful place, open to everyone, our kind and open-minded character is known all over the world. And now the main city capitals are armored police, putting obstacles in the avenues, and still in search of terrorists. They wanted to provoke something much worse, because they found more than 100 butane bottles in their hiding place ...Waiting whether or not they will alert 5.

We are still in shock, very sad and we cry every moment...🇪🇸🛐🕉✡☯☮🕎🔯🕇ALL TOGETHER

Level 8

I agree with you, @ErmesT.. What you said is what we all need to understand to fight against terrorism. 

@ErmesT wrote:

It is a matter of logic @SalmaanN

Here we are a family, equal in diversity. No one is better, we are all humans, we are all friends. Trying to create a different logic is the method of every terrorist, now and in the past. Trying to create enemies, where there are friends, is what I want to fight. No religion,  no race, no skin color. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Everything will be ok soon, @Anonymous. Our prayers are with you all.

@Nando76 wrote:

@NareshDarji@ErmesT@LucioV@SalmaanN Is all surreal, Spain is a peaceful place, open to everyone, our kind and open-minded character is known all over the world. And now the main city capitals are armored police, putting obstacles in the avenues, and still in search of terrorists. They wanted to provoke something much worse, because they found more than 100 butane bottles in their hiding place ...Waiting whether or not they will alert 5.

We are still in shock, very sad and we cry every moment...🇪🇸🛐🕉✡☯☮🕎🔯🕇ALL TOGETHER

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Those who afraid do illegal activities. Those who don't go via. legal action. So not to be afraid @Anonymous