Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: My dessert food photography

sei kolkata tour pic 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Este post, realmente es muy azucarado @MahabubMunna, me encanta 😍, creo que el solo ver las imágenes ya se me hace agua la boca jajaja, y quisiera agarrar uno de ellos para comerlos jajaja

Gracias por compartir los detalles de cada uno de ellos, este es un post para atesorar y usarlo de guía para cuando deseemos comer cosas dulces 🍬 en la Indias.

saludos Farid.

Level 10

come on @FaridTDF Bangladesh and taste all type of sweets 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Beautiful picture is describing the yummy taste of sweets .....

Level 7

Beautiful picture is describing the yummy taste of sweets .

Level 7

A great photography of so many varieties of sweets and desserts is praiseworthy. These South-East Asian and Turkish desserts and delicacies are really mouth watering. You did a lot of work to prepare this article. Thanks for your effort. 

We want to see a Nimki's photo in last point, I think the sweetness scale is not correctly described for Nimki. Ha Ha Ha.... @MahabubMunna

Level 10

ok . if you attend next meetup . i bring nimki for you 🙂 @ASMHasan

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

I like sweets and desserts which has 10/10 sweetness but nimki is 2/10. Please bring Turkish delights for me.     T I A @MahabubMunna

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna,

As you are a dessert lover I wanted to share with you my recent photos of desserts. I don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of chocolate. I hope you will enjoy the desert virtually 🙂

Caption:  A photo of dessert with Biscotti, chocolate, creamer and raspberiesCaption: A photo of dessert with Biscotti, chocolate, creamer and raspberies

Caption: A photo of a jar with chocolate to use for my desert (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a jar with chocolate to use for my desert (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!