zoburaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My First Trekking with Bangladesh Local Guides

i am travelling so many places in our country but trekking in forest hill is my first hiking. Place was hum hum water falls at sreemongol , approximate 250 Km fare from Dhaka. it was 13 member team. it was rainy day, the trek begins with beautiful hilly trail. trailway was so narrow and slippery also full of different leeches .

_MG_0357-cs6-c-2.jpg_MG_0352-cs6-c.jpgIMG_9105.jpg

IMG_9401.jpg

last one Km was watercourse and it took us to the falls. The trekking was about 3 hours.20170519_132238.jpg

i learnt so many tips about trekking from saad vi. Thanks to You saad vi and Also Thank you Apu @SoniaK for organizing us. 20170519_145242.jpg

Thanks Also my team Bangladesh Local guides , @MahabubMunna@ShamimS@SalmaR @MdLuthfulkabirK. at last Thank to google Local guides to give me this Opportunity to be a local guides.

I hope we are arranging this kind of meetup in future. @TraciC @ermest @LucioV @Gaieus @AnuradhaP- all are humbly invited in our beautiful country. 

Sreemangal, Sylhet Division, Bangladesh
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My First Trekking with Bangladesh Local Guides

@zoburaz Nice story or photographs !!!

Hope you all enjoyed this tour!!!

Happy Guiding !!

Level 10

Great job guys!! I've read and seen a lot of photos from this waterfall, all around the social networks! Now i'm curious to visit by myself!

Connect Moderator

Wonderful! It was really great to have you as a tour partner @zoburaz. You are fun to be with. You are so caring that I will never feel unsafe or insecure ever if I know that you are around. @SalmaRuma would not be able to make it if you and Saad were not around. You were there like a brother to us. And I loved it.

Thank you bro.  

Level 8

Off course @LucioV you are welcome and i will be your local guides.

Level 8

@SoniaK Apu, it my great pleasure that you treat me as a brother

Level 7

@SoniaK apu you are absolutely right and you are the equal credit holder as them.I'm so grateful to all of you.Specially 3 of you.

@SoniaK wrote:

Wonderful! It was really great to have you as a tour partner @zoburaz. You are fun to be with. You are so caring that I will never feel unsafe or insecure ever if I know that you are around. @SalmaRuma would not be able to make it if you and Saad were not around. You were there like a brother to us. And I loved it.

Thank you bro.  

Connect Moderator

@LucioV, if you really plan to come to Bangladesh, make sure you come during monsoon. Or else you will miss the beauty of the falls. Don't worry about the leeches, those are just some innocent creatures that suck out the blood only as per their capacity. 😛

Level 10

@zoburaz i think we visit again this place . that time @TraciC and @LucioV with Us 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@SoniaK wrote:

@LucioV, if you really plan to come to Bangladesh, make sure you come during monsoon. Or else you will miss the beauty of the falls. Don't worry about the leeches, those are just some innocent creatures that suck out the blood only as per their capacity. 😛

@SoniaK i suppose that monsoon period wasn't so good for a visit!!!

I don't fear leeches, i always had on my skin, when i was a child and like to swim into mountain rivers!