cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Munnar a place to visit

Hey, I would like everyone to visit a beautiful place 

Munnar, Kerela

If you have not visited the "Kashmir of South India", then you have missed a beautiful destination.
Munnar the most loved hill station in India,which is covered with mist and acres of tea plantations and is a well known place for Bollywood Movie Shootings.

The Refreshing breeze , beautiful valleys , the lush green views and mud roads between tea gardens  and the adventurous ride through the hair pin curves would definitely be enthralling to you.
Sightseeing of Munnar-
You cannot sit back and relax when you are in munnar as there are lot of places which attracts tourists to visit.Things to do :-

1. Kerala is known for its famous Classical Dance form i.e Kathakali ,which is a perfect combination of dance,drama, music and religious theme. Kathakali is considered as one of  the world's oldest form of theatre. 
2. See the Martial Arts at Punarjani Traditional Village which will fill your heart with pride.
3.If you are a nature lover visit the Beautiful flower garden , which fills joy in your mind.
4. Visit the echo point and experience the echo of your voice like never before.
5. If you love adventure visit the adventurous park, Dream Land Spices Park and enjoy different rides and adventurous things. 
6. Mattupetti Dam 
7. Elephant Arrival Spot.

Munnar is the God's Own City ,so do visit and enjoy as much as you can.

This is the link to my blog, check out the photos- http://placeofheavenmunnar.blogspot.in/
Pune, Maharashtra, India