TheVagabondAjay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Mount Abu

Mount Abu is like a breath of fresh air in the parched desert of Rajasthan. The only hill station in Rajasthan, it is located 1,722 metres above sea level and is situated amidst the lush green hills on the highest point of the Aravallis range. It used to be a preferred leisure destination of the ruling royal family back when the Maharajas reigned. A striking feature about Mount Abu is posh houses, which are a blend of British style bungalows and holiday lodges of the royals, sharing space with the rustic abodes of various tribal communities residing in the forests. Possessing great scenic beauty, this quaint hill station is home to lakes, waterfalls and green forests. You can also enjoy blossoming flowers and trees that are indigenous to this region. Mount Abualso houses a sanctuary where you can spot animals such as langur, sambar, wild boar and leopards. Mount Abu is home to many religious monuments, the most famous being the Dilwara temple, Brahmakumari Ashram, Guru Shikhar and the shrines of Jainism. This hill station is not only a peaceful and beauty-laden getaway but also an ideal place for a sacred pilgrimage.

10014.jpg

Padharo mahare desh! 

via - <URL REMOVED>

Mount Abu, Rajasthan, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mount Abu

Hello @TheVagabondAjay and thank you for sharing.

I removed the URL from the post as it appears to be advertising.  Please note per the community guidelines that we do not allow promotional posts of any kind. Please be sure to review this post here which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

would like to see place.

Level 10

Hello @TheVagabondAjay

I already visited Mount Abu and it's very amazing place.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 6

but before it i posted some info it was from a website and someone from google said to give credit to them, so thats all. @BruceDM

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TheVagabondAjay - Thank you for clarifying. It's easy for me to confuse the distinction so I might suggest giving credit for photos that come from another website by using the caption section that appears directly underneath a photo that you upload to Connect.

I am not available to respond on the weekend