Michaelthebuzz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Monkey and Human

Hello Everyone!
do you believe in Darwin's theory about the evolution of the Apes to human, Apes, monkey?
this post i want to share one of my trip to Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Ubud Bali.
not only i noticed how much Monkeys are smart animal but also some movements and behaviours are like human, 

not that i'm Darwin's followers, but to found out the fact that Monkeys are intelligent animals.
but before i start with the story, meet my assistant, i haven't found him a name yet 😛 
Let's Just name him Darwin, Maybe? 
Meet my AssistantMeet my Assistant

Ubud is part of Bali, about 30 - 45 Minutes from the Airport, definitely a lot of places to go to Ubud too, not only this Monkey Forest.

i've been to this forest in 2010, i was pretty happy this place is made better, monkeys are well taken care and fed, although still going through some renovation,

but it seems like this place will continually be made better and better.
 Monkey Forest, Ubud, BaliMonkey Forest, Ubud, Bali

Monkeys live free here, they are allowed to have direct interaction with visitors. Visitors were allowed to feed the monkeys, but the rules were changed and visitors could't feed the monkeys for couple reasons, which is safe for the monkeys. but monkeys here are really well feed and this place is very decent for them to live. speaking about direct interaction, not all visitors are brave enough to get too close to the monkeys, cause we know what they can do to us :p. they can also steal from us, but worry not because the monkey keepers here will help us if something bad happened to us. 
Guess someone just got Bitten?Guess someone just got Bitten?

one of the moment i managed to capture was when this lady had something on her hand, and the monkey just came to her, she closed her fingers and the monkey just bit her.
it was surprising as well terrifying 😄 just don't mess with monkeys :D.
If only He knew where the camera wasIf only He knew where the camera was
Here are some moments i managed to capture

1. The Selfie Monkeys
you can mess with my hairyou can mess with my hair

Yes! I got the chance to take selfie with one of the good monkey, if only he knew where the camera was, it would be a great picture, nonetheless i love this picture so much! 😄

Free Photo 3Free Photo 3

Free Photo 2Free Photo 2

Free Photo 1Free Photo 1when animal and human are bonding, its really beautiful 🙂 

(i'm not PETA, LOL)

next are some pictures that will show us monkey behaviours, in general Animal's Behaviours.

2. Parenting Connection 

pictures below will show you the connection between parents and kids, it was really moving to see how parents will do everything too protect the kids. not only human but as well as Animals.

You'll forever be my Baby!You'll forever be my Baby!

The warmest place in the worldThe warmest place in the world

forever protectedforever protected

forever lovedforever loved

Seeing these pictures got me so carried away and suddenly remember my parents 😄 
happy Father day, Anyway!!

3. Weekend Don't leave too soon!

Its a Lazy dayIts a Lazy day

Hang overHang over

4. Let'd Have some Drinks

Let's take shotsLet's take shotslet's get drunklet's get drunk

5. Imaginary Friends

Don't Get Lonely!Don't Get Lonely!

Imaginary FriendImaginary Friend

6. What Looking after really Means 😄

When its your PassionWhen its your Passion

Don't get him startedDon't get him started

Looking after your buddiesLooking after your buddies

7. It's all parts of Learning

A Baby Monkey learn how to ClimbA Baby Monkey learn how to ClimbA Baby Monkey learn how to Climb 2A Baby Monkey learn how to Climb 2

8. Sassy Pose 😄
 Can People stop taking my picture? so tiredCan People stop taking my picture? so tired

Say "Cheese", No "Nuts"Say "Cheese", No "Nuts"

YES, i took hundreds of Photo in This place, cause i was amazed and happy at the same Time.
i'll leave it to you to visit this place next time 🙂 

Here's the Link of the place on google Maps
https://goo.gl/maps/FZTkz1zSTn92

My review for this place
https://goo.gl/maps/e8WLSM1VF352

I also write some Interesting place to go in Bali, Please Check it out

Part 1 (Have You Heard of 'The Other Side' of bali?)
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Have-you-HEARD-about-quot-The-other-side-of-...

Part 2 (King Five, Nusa Penida, Bali)
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/King-Five-Nusa-Penida-Bali-Part-2/m-p/889158...

Part 3 (Jurassic Island)
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Jurassic-Island-Nusa-Penida-Bali-Indonesia-P...

Let me know what you think 🙂 
These monkeys are cute, Aren't They???

Find me on Instagram and Youtube
@Michaelthebuzz

Love ya'll!!Love ya'll!!

Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jalan Monkey Forest, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
38 comments
Level 7

Re: Monkey and Human

Hey My Friend, I guess you'll love these monkeys too 😄 

@Sandra1961 @Badruddeen @OSAMA @KlaudiyaG @NunungAfuah @Julien44 (you might have another game) @TorM @Anonymous @AkmalB @ValeriaA_

Connect Moderator

@Michaelthebuzz I like animals equal to us 🤣😜😛🤪 

Thank you for tagging.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

HA! Ture!
Thanks Man @TorM

Level 10

Hi @Michaelthebuzz

Please say hi to your assistant Darwin,

I will say wow about this post, because you have some great writing skills,

I love the parenting photos most,

Interesting post full of lovely photos

Thanks for sharing,

Thank you so much for mention me here,

Sure I will visit the place,

Have a great time

Level 10

Oh wow @Michaelthebuzz thank you very much for tagging me here! Otherwise I would have missed this amazing post. And I've loved it! Really!

The photos you've taken are just beautiful, I love to see the pure interaction and bonding between the following evolved generations of our millions-of-years-ago ancestors. I'm sure it must have been a great experience, very fun indeed! I would like to visit this place some time, and take photos with monkeys 🙂

It's so clear that we belong to similar species; I'm sure that true love between parents and children, curiosity and friendship are some of the aspects that we have in common!

Thanks once again for sharing this experience with us.

Happy guiding!

@TraciC @KarenVChin @Jesi @FaridTDF check this out, I think you'll like it 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Gracias por compartir este lindo post @Michaelthebuzz y también @ValeriaA_, por tagearme, es impresionante lo que se ve en el, los monos interactúa do con los humanos de una manera tan próxima, fabuloso, realmente es un destino digo de guardar para las vacaciones incluso hacer una Meet-up en ese lugar, las fotos que podemos obtener serian tan impresionantes como las que nos compartió Michaell. 🙂

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 7

@AkmalB Than you so much, Brother!! 
that means the world to me! 
Tag me if you posted something too 🙂 

Have a great day

Connect Moderator

My favorite part of Bali is Ubud @Michaelthebuzz.  There is something so magical, so peaceful about this area.  Your photos take me back.  Thank you. I spent 2 weeks on Bali and a few days here.  The monkeys were pretty much use to the tourists. But I do remember one or two were pretty aggressive, very food motivated if you know what I mean.  

When I went there were no "Do not feed" signs so some tourists brought food while others did not. I fell into this category.  I really did not want one to sit on me. But I did enjoy watching them interact with tourists with the food.  I can tell you these monkeys did go through the garbage cans rummaging for food waste. 

Thanks @ValeriaA_ for tagging me.  This post and Michael's Bali Connect series was fun to read and reminisce.   @ErmesT you should take your time and read all of Michael's series.  It will give you the inspiration to add Bali on your "Must See Before You Die" Travel Bucket List.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Hey bro @Michaelthebuzz

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thaaaanks

Cheers