Sebas-PaisasRoutes's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Medellín, a paradise to discover in South America

Medellín, is a city with a history marked by events linked to drug trafficking and the violence of the 90's, but with a dazzling, successful and innovative present.

This city is located in the center of Colombia, with a tropical climate and surrounded by mountains, which turns its landscapes into unique postcards that you can keep in your heart. Its temperature varies between 17 and 38 degrees Celsius, allowing extreme experiences, adventures at full speed, city tours, mountain roads, paragliding, and much more.

The municipalities that make up the coffee region of Colombia, have a unique biodiversity, a colonial history and great people, who will make your visit a spectacular story.

marcas-de-agua.jpg

Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Medellín, a paradise to discover in South America

Hi @Sebas-PaisasRoutes, welcome to Connect. Thanks for sharing about this amazing city. Anyway, advertising of own products or websites is not allowed in the community, as well as sharing personal information such as your phone number. I suggest you delete that info from your post.

Thanks!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Sebas-PaisasRoutes, welcome to Connect. Thanks for sharing about this amazing city. Anyway, advertising of own products or websites is not allowed in the community, as well as sharing personal information such as your phone number. I suggest you delete that info from your post.

Thanks!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sebas-PaisasRoutes,

Welcome to Connect.

As a reminder, Connect is a a forum to discuss with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here but the forum is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please revise our Local Guides Program Rules before posting.

Please note that I had to remove the links you have provided as they contain advertising information.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Thanks for sharing about this city... Have you got more pics or link to another place where we can see more places of the city?