Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Malek Altojar Historical House

The historic house of Malek Altojar is a grape garden and historic mansion in Isfahan. The history of this garden dates back to the time of Nadir Shah Afshar. This garden belongs to Hajj Malek, the god of the divine master of Qomishi who had migrated from Isfahan to Bahrain from Nadir Shah. During the time of Nasir al-Din Shah Qajar, the garden was given to the official responsible for the government of Isfahan. In the future, the son of this person, Haj Muhammad Ebrahim Khan was known as Malek Altjar to launch the construction of the country. The architect of this building is Professor Hossein Qi and the date of his letter is 1923.

An indoor courtyard, a tablecloth, a tomb room and other courtyards are decorated with gilding, mirror and tile work. The columns that are in the middle of the table and the courtyard have wooden cushions, but the bases and corinthians are decorated. Underneath the room is a underground dining room, with luminous latticework covering it from the southern courtyard. In the southeast corner of the building there is a bathhouse that has a very dome roof and there are platforms around it.

Source: Wikipedia
Photo: By Me

Malek Altojar Historical HouseMalek Altojar Historical House

Best Regards
Rezgar 

Malek Vineyard, Isfahan, Iran
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Malek Altojar Historical House

@Rezgar, the window on the first picture is incredible nice! 👍

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

You are right!! @TorM
In next post i will uploaded some photos from some where in Isfahan are same as this window.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

Beautiful. I'd love to have a nice slow walk around this place, thank you @Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @James8Arthur

Best Regards
Rezgar