cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lokum - Turkish Traditional Sweets

LokumLokum

Hello Friends 

Today i share with you Istanbul  famous  sweetmeats shop information . last week when i back to my country from after attend  LGsummit17. My flight delay in SFO  so miss my connecting flight then i stay 1 day in Istanbul . that time i call my one friend who work in Turkey embassy . collect information about Istanbul city then plan a short trip 5 hour complete almost all tourist place . more details comming soon . Now i tell about you sweets 

Turkey always famous for carpet , ceramics and sweet .  i visit there famous sweets shop " Hafiz Mustafa 1864 " it's stablished 1864 so add this in after shop name . 

there more then 15 + item sweets available almost all dry sweets 

Price: 31-99 lira.

they are also make few package mixed with all item box . so you can bring your home . out side sitting arrangement you sit there enjoy busy istanbul city life and drink traditional tea.

Shop out sideShop out side

lokumlokum

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Istanbul, Turkey
21 comments
Level 10

Re: Lokum - Turkish Traditional Sweets

Nice!! Sharing @MahabubMunna 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Hi @MahabubMunna

Sweets are looking some kind of traditional and contemporary. 

I don't know much about the Turkish sweets but I can say that Turkish food is unique and fabulous,they are used most healthy ingredients in there dishes. 

Thanks for increase our knowledge. 

Waiting for next post from Turkey. 

Thanks and have a good day. 

Level 10

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Thank you for sharing this with the community. These foods looks delicious!

Level 8

@MahabubMunna, নিয়ে আসছেন তো নাকি ভাই? 😄 😄 

Level 6

Ynt: Lokum - Turkish Traditional Sweets

Great Photos. Great Turkish Delights. congratulations.

Internet Advertising House Turkey's Google Agency
Connect Moderator

@MahabubMunna

I dont know why I reached your post so late, and I really hope you can forgive me. 

1000 times thanks for the beautiful photos, that are moving me back to 1994-1995, when my temporary home place was Izmir. 

These sweets are one of the local food that I've enjoyed more. I've travelled in Turkey for a lot of years, for tourism and (mostly) for working

Of course my photos were not digital, but I can acquire some of that and share it

Ermes

Level 10

@ErmesT it's ok ,, there every hour a lot's of people post there  own feeling or topic, me too like turkey , hope again visit there for long time this time olnly 24 hour stay , but try to cover all location 😉 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@KlaudiyaG its my last post about. istanbul traditional  sweets  

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Wow, how did I missed this incredible post. Thank you so much for tagging me @MahabubMunna! As Bulgaria and Turkey are pretty close to each other, I have the privilege to stuff my face with their sweets whenever I want. 🙂

Do you know who will also enjoy this post, @ValeriaA_. 🙂

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!