KikiA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Lake Toba Natural Indonesia

My name is Kiki Andrea from Samosir Island, Lake Toba, North sumatera, Indonesia. I am real Local Guide. I do many things in my village, Cooking local food, Tour Guide as a local Guide, if the tourists do not need a guide, I just tell them information of the best recommendation. We are family. Here I show you some pictures of Lake Toba Culture

Batak Culture DsainBatak Culture DsainBatak Culture DsainBatak Culture DsainBatak DesainBatak DesainBatak House FrontBatak House Frontho2.jpgVulkanic rockVulkanic rockVulkanic rockVulkanic rockm6.jpgView Lake Toba, 1300 meters high from the sea levelView Lake Toba, 1300 meters high from the sea levelView Lake Toba, 1300 meters high from the sea levelView Lake Toba, 1300 meters high from the sea levelBatak House, North Sumatera IndonesiaBatak House, North Sumatera Indonesia 

Samosir Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia
7 comments
Level 5

Re: Lake Toba Indonsia

Cool 🙂 I always miss my fatherland.

I did hike the Pusuk Buhit Mountain in 2016, started from Aek Rangat (literally by foot) and it took like 6-7 hours, I guess. We were celebrating our final semester break back then, together with the teachers.

I hope that I could visit Samosir in this Eid Holiday. Samosir always being the top list whenever I go travel with my fam 🙂

Level 7

It is very nice to read.........

Thank you so much for missing Samosir Island, Lake Toba,

Hope we can meet...in Samosir.......hhhh

Kind Regards

Level 9

wow Dear @KikiA thats are awesome picture. realy i surprised. thank you for sharing .

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 7

Thank you so much Polas, Lake Toba is open to the world. Thank you Google.

Level 5

Awesome:) would add the my bucket list

Level 7

Please, Welcome to Samosir, Lake Toba. from 2017, our government by president promotes and  recommended Lake Toba is one of the favorites destination in Indonesia.

Level 10

@KikiA Brings back a lot of memories to the last time I visited Lake Toba. And Samosir island. Took a bike and went around the whole Samosir island. Was such a nice experience.