Mowaffaq's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Keukenhof fields a great flower place to visit this year!

This year in the Netherlands, Holland as the weather is really great. Keukenhof, the place where you can see all flowers from around the world, tulips fields and lots of exhibitions. This year the Keukenhof fields are really amazing... Don't miss it, or at least see it visrtualy 🙂

Keukenhof  tulips fields, HollandKeukenhof tulips fields, Holland

10 comments
Level 6

Re: Keukenhof fields a great flower place to visit this year!

The picture is beautiful. I am going this weekend. I am very excited to go and visit. Any tips of tricks or food recommedations?

Where was this picture taken at? 

Level 8

Thank you dear Ivan, My tip is you have to go Leiden central station and from there rent a bike. Go from there to the place. You will see the most amazing tulips fields. This is the only way that you can see the most of amazing views and then you will see and know where I made and took the photo 😍
Former Google Contributor

Woooow! That's a mind blowing picture, @Mowaffaq! This is one of my favourite flower photos so far. Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN wrote:

Woooow! That's a mind blowing picture, @Mowaffaq! This is one of my favourite flower photos so far. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much sweetie. I have a lot of amazing photos of these fields and this place. I have it somewhere in my computer. Once I assure you will publish it here. This picture I have on my Facebook, that I want now to close it and going instead to Google +
Level 8

Yes it is beatifull there, but it is not for free to go there. As guide you can tell also that Lisse and surrouding are fields without payment, that you can see during a bike trip.

Level 5

wow! that's awesome! we have a flowering valley here in India too!
Kaas plateau , Satara, Maharashtra, IndiaKaas plateau , Satara, Maharashtra, India

Level 8

@Imploconsultancy wrote:

Yes it is beatifull there, but it is not for free to go there. As guide you can tell also that Lisse and surrouding are fields without payment, that you can see during a bike trip.

Who said it's free? Sure not my dear. It's a big park, full with exhibitions, shows... etc. They import every year lots of flowers from all around the world... all these kind of activities need sure for maintenance and cares and many things more that I have no idea about it. So the entree is for €18,- and if you order your ticket online then will cost you €17,-. The tulips fields around that region and other flowers fields are just farms. So you can go there walking or biking and enjoy looking them free!
Connect Moderator

Wow.. this field looks amazing.

@Mowaffaq I think you will like This post about flower photography.

Check it.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

It is good you add this topic, but someone travel low-budget can be disappointed by your feed, that they have to pay 15-17€ to see the flower fields you menitoned. Maybe you can add a (€€) sign behind your headline?

@Mowaffaq wrote:

This year in the Netherlands, Holland as the weather is really great. Keukenhof, the place where you can see all flowers from around the world, tulips fields and lots of exhibitions. This year the Keukenhof fields are really amazing... Don't miss it, or at least see it visrtualy 🙂

Keukenhof  tulips fields, HollandKeukenhof tulips fields, Holland

Have a nice Day!