ODISHAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Kayena Jama Masjid ,Odisha,India

Kayena Jama Masjid  Is Most Beautiful Masjid In the Odisha, India

Kayena Jama Masjid Is Most Beautiful Masjid In the Odisha, India, Its situated in Eastern Region  of  Odisha, Jaj Pur. Historian Mention on History, Jaj Pur was  Oldest Capital Of Odisha During  Kalinga kingdom. Kayena is a Small and Famous village. It is about one miles long and one mile wide. It is an ideal village.it is very Near to SayedPur & BinjharPur.

Kayena Jama Masjid Side ViewKayena Jama Masjid Side ViewKayena Jama Masjid Corn ViewKayena Jama Masjid Corn View

There are Five Hundred people in the village. Most of the people of the village are working in government sectors. They are very simple and honest. They live here in peace. They help one another. They shares other’s sorrows and sufferings. About 10% people of the village are farmers. There are also Engineer, Teachers, Professors, Businessman, Traders, Service holders & NRIs etc.

Our Village NRIs Living in KSA, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, State Of Qatar & South Africa.

Bada PokharBada Pokhar

Jama Masjid, Primary school, a madrasa in our village. Village boys and girls receive their education in this school. Boys and girls from other villages come to receive education. Our post office in sayedpur and Police Satation in Binjharpur. There is also a market in the Sayedpur. The daily market sits every day and the hat sits once in a week in Binjharpur. People buy their daily necessaries from the market.

Jama Masjid Inside AreaJama Masjid Inside Area

The communication system of the village is very good and easy.  A pacca road connects through the village to Sayedpur and Binjharpur.  Kayena is Very neat and clean. The natural beauty of the village is very attractive. The climate of the village is good for health. My village is an ideal village. I love my village. I am proud of it.

5.jpg

large.jpgMasjid MinaraMasjid Minara

Kayena Beauties is Kayena Jama Masjid and Bada Pokhar.

Sayed Pur Market - 1 Km

Binjharpur Market-2 Km

JajPur Town – 10 Km

Cuttack – 85 Km

Bhubaneswar (Capital) -110 Km

Nearest International Airport: Biju Patnaik International Airport,Bhubaneswar

Air PortAir Port

IndigoIndigo

JAMA MASZID , Kayena , Sayedpur , Jajpur, Kayena, Odisha, India
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Kayena Jama Masjid ,Odisha,India

Mashallah!! Very beautiful Masjid surrounded with pond. Hope this pond will helps people to beat heat during summers. great work @ODISHAO

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 6

ALLAHAMDULLAH

Google Moderator

Hi @ODISHAO,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce your village to us! It looks like a beautiful and peaceful place. 🙂

By the way, why not tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!