Not a bad idea @Julien44 let me ask them,

@Julien44 wrote:

@OSAMA@AkmalB

Ask the kids, they might find!

Level 10

Re: Jurassic Island, Nusa Penida, Bali, Indonesia, Part 3

Thanks @KlaudiyaG for this challenge.

@Julien44 it's a very difficult one 

I took time to watch it carefully out of the the stone with human face and the creature that's look like a turtle on the stone n the middle , I found nothing

Level 9

what kid we r not sleeping from yesterday @Julien44 :))))

@Julien44 wrote:

@OSAMA@AkmalB

Ask the kids, they might find!

Level 9

Hi @Michaelthebuzz!

A very interesting post and nice photo composition with the rocks... that seems a Dinosaur :))

@Julien44, I am looking at the photo and still don´t see anything special... I will continue thinking ;)) Thanks for the Challenge :)))

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra. 

Level 5

Hi @KlaudiyaG

Thank you for tagging me. Sorry to reply late because I was busy yesterday. 

For the picture, I found out 3 interesting points (Red, see in the below). 

ChallengeChallenge

From Left to Right (Red Circle), definitely, something on the first circle; the second circle looks cute (Seal / Fur Seal / some kind of animals), the last one looks like "A Head of Snake" (just imagination). All of them are just my personal thinking but do not tell me that is a  whale is hiding in somewhere. 

By the way, thanks for challenging us @Julien44, looking forward to seeing the answer soon 🙂 

Cheers,

Alex

Alexander Spade
Level 10

Hi @AlexanderSpade

thanks for taking part of this challenge but it is not the right anwser. I can only tell you are getting closer!

See you

Jul

Former Google Contributor

This is too hard @Julien44. 🙂 Is there something or someone hiding behind the rocks, which are situated in the middle of the picture?

Great to see that you've accepted to participate in this challenge @AlexanderSpade

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

It is very difficult, @KlaudiyaG. They are just rocks to me 😞 

Alexander Spade

I know @AlexanderSpade, it's hard for me too! Let's invite more friends to join in, hopefully we'll combine forces and finally we'll be able to crack this case. 🙂 @NadyaPN , @GeorgesHR, your help is needed here.

@Julien44 wrote:

Hi @Michaelthebuzz,

Nice post, I enjoyed reading it!

Hi @KlaudiyaG,

Nice choice, thanks for tagging me ;-). 

Long time without challenging you. Do you see anything special on this picture? 

Do you want to join guys? @Anonymous, @AkmalB@TorM@Sagir @OSAMA@AlejandraMaria

IMG_20180510_113658 (2).jpg

See you

Jul

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I have found it. I am not going to tell what it is though. I don`t want to spoil it for anyone.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators