Michaelthebuzz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Jurassic Island, Nusa Penida, Bali, Indonesia, Part 3

Holla Everyone, Have you seen the new movie Jurassic World - The Fallen Kingdom ? 
if you haven't seen it, it's really recommended! No Spoilers here 😄 
i saw the movie this weekend, and it really reminded me of one particular place i visited in Bali. to be exact is Nusa Penida.

but this isn't all about the Dinosaurs, and no Dinosaurs in particular.

but take a look at this Picture:

Kelingking BeachKelingking Beach

I kept on debating with my friends and my tour guide that this looked exactly like one of those dinosaurs, with a long neck 🙄🙄.Brachiosaurus.jpg

Yeah, The Brachiosaurus. i kept on telling my friends that this should be called a Dinosaurs Island, but they said it's not even close!
let me know if you think the same as me!!

Not that i'm obsessed with dinosaurs, Like Ross in "Friends" Movie series, Oh well, He is a Palaeontologist

but my logical imagination couldn't agree more.

but instead of naming it Dinosaurs Island, this place is named:
Kelinging Beach
in our language, Kelingking means Pinky Finger. and i couldn't agree that this place is named "Pinky Beach"??
cause i believe a place should be named according to the history or what's like. but i can't change it cause i want it too 🤣.
so i had to agree that this might look A LITTLE BIT like my pinky?
 Kelingking Beach, Pinky finger beachKelingking Beach, Pinky finger beach

🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙 Ok, it might not be just the pinky, with a thumb this makes more sense! 
This beach is located in the East part of Nusa Penida. it's about 30 minutes from the harbour.

My eyes Were spoiled! i got to enjoy one of the best view i've ever seen in my life. 
This place is very unique! I would love to just sit and stare at the sky and the Brachiosaurus hill, but my time was short we got there a bit late,
we can go down and really enjoy the beach, but it's gonna take about 30 minutes to reach down and the steps will be very-very challenging!
i'd love to go down to the Beach in my next visit! i really promise my self will go back and go down! 
and Of Corse i will come back!! 
Thank you Nusa Penida For a great trip!!!

these are my other posts about this island and where to go:
please check it out:
Part 1
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Have-you-HEARD-about-quot-The-other-side-of-...

Part 2
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/King-Five-Nusa-Penida-Bali-Part-2/m-p/889158...

Friends and I enjoying the Kelingking BeachFriends and I enjoying the Kelingking Beach

Kelingking Beach by My sideKelingking Beach by My side

Find me on Instagram
@Michaelthebuzz 
and get connected!

find me on Instagram @michaelthebuzzfind me on Instagram @michaelthebuzz

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY SHORT POST!

See you again and stay Sasssyyy~~ 

Kelingking Beach, Nusa Penida, Denpasar, Bunga Mekar, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
63 comments
Level 7

Re: Jurassic Island, Nusa Penida, Bali, Indonesia, Part 3

@bhasibahuleyan

@Badruddeen

@Sandra1961
next post 🙂 hope you enjoy this 🙂 

Level 8

@Michaelthebuzz wrote:

Holla Everyone, Have you seen the new movie Jurassic World - The Fallen Kingdom ? 
if you haven't seen it, it's really recommended! No Spoilers here 😄 
i saw the movie this weekend, and it really reminded me of one particular place i visited in Bali. to be exact is Nusa Penida.

but this isn't all about the Dinosaurs, and no Dinosaurs in particular.

but take a look at this Picture:

Kelingking BeachKelingking Beach

I kept on debating with my friends and my tour guide that this looked exactly like one of those dinosaurs, with a long neck 🙄🙄.Brachiosaurus.jpg

Yeah, The Brachiosaurus. i kept on telling my friends that this should be called a Dinosaurs Island, but they said it's not even close!
let me know if you think the same as me!!

Not that i'm obsessed with dinosaurs, Like Ross in "Friends" Movie series, Oh well, He is a Palaeontologist

but my logical imagination couldn't agree more.

but instead of naming it Dinosaurs Island, this place is named:
Kelinging Beach
in our language, Kelingking means Pinky Finger. and i couldn't agree that this place is named "Pinky Beach"??
cause i believe a place should be named according to the history or what's like. but i can't change it cause i want it too 🤣.
so i had to agree that this might look A LITTLE BIT like my pinky?
 Kelingking Beach, Pinky finger beachKelingking Beach, Pinky finger beach

🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙 Ok, it might not be just the pinky, with a thumb this makes more sense! 
This beach is located in the East part of Nusa Penida. it's about 30 minutes from the harbour.

My eyes Were spoiled! i got to enjoy one of the best view i've ever seen in my life. 
This place is very unique! I would love to just sit and stare at the sky and the Brachiosaurus hill, but my time was short we got there a bit late,
we can go down and really enjoy the beach, but it's gonna take about 30 minutes to reach down and the steps will be very-very challenging!
i'd love to go down to the Beach in my next visit! i really promise my self will go back and go down! 
and Of Corse i will come back!! 
Thank you Nusa Penida For a great trip!!!

these are my other posts about this island and where to go:
please check it out:
Part 1
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Have-you-HEARD-about-quot-The-other-side-of-...

Part 2
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/King-Five-Nusa-Penida-Bali-Part-2/m-p/889158...

Friends and I enjoying the Kelingking BeachFriends and I enjoying the Kelingking Beach

Kelingking Beach by My sideKelingking Beach by My side

Find me on Instagram
@Michaelthebuzz 
and get connected!

find me on Instagram @michaelthebuzzfind me on Instagram @michaelthebuzz

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY SHORT POST!

See you again and stay Sasssyyy~~ 

OMG! Look at this @OSAMA @KlaudiyaG 

Thank you for sharing. It's wonderful.

Cheers

Level 9

A.MA.ZIN.G @Michaelthebuzz 🙂

I recommend the good Dinosaur 🙂

@Sandra1961 add this place to things to do in Bali 😁😁😁

Thank you very much bro

@Badruddeen :-)))

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

A.MA.ZIN.G @Michaelthebuzz 🙂

I recommend the good Dinosaur 🙂

@Sandra1961 add this place to things to do in Bali 😁😁😁

Thank you very much bro

@Badruddeen :-)))

Its a Amaaaazing place.

You are welcome OSAMA.

:))) 

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Epic post @Michaelthebuzz! I had so much fun while reading it and you are right, the island really looks like a dinosaur, but it looks more like a t-rex to me.

Thank you so so much for tagging me @Badruddeen.

My friends - @Julien44 and @ValeriaA_, I want to share this brilliant written post with you. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@KlaudiyaG Thank you so much!
it'll be my pleasure!
thank you for taking the time to read!!

Level 7

@OSAMA Thank you so much bro!! 

Level 10

Hi @Michaelthebuzz,

Nice post, I enjoyed reading it!

Hi @KlaudiyaG,

Nice choice, thanks for tagging me ;-). 

Long time without challenging you. Do you see anything special on this picture? 

Do you want to join guys? @Anonymous, @AkmalB@TorM@Sagir @OSAMA@AlejandraMaria

IMG_20180510_113658 (2).jpg

See you

Jul

Level 9

hehehe long time no challenges @Julien44 :)))

i can see a face shape stones on the right side