Kushalpurbia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Journey, travel, jaipur tour, sightseeing

Jaipur is good place for travel or spend holidays. Its awesome place for enjoying holidays no need to ask address because google map or local guides will help you in finding right locations and travel places restaurents or hotels . Local guide are doing regular changes for correcting locations and areas. If any one found and wrong location please inform me. We will correct it.

Jaipur is big city of rajasthan for enjoying holidays. Very big wholesale markets are available like Chandpole bajar , baddi coppad, jayenti market, Raiser plaza, bapu bajar, vaishali nagar. Tour places are Nahargarh fort amber fort city palace birla auditorium etc. 

Reliance Digital, Guru Jhambeshwar Nagar A, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Journey, travel, jaipur tour, sightseeing

@Kushalpurbia

Thanks for the detailed information about the Jaipur city and yes its very amazing city in terms of their traditional popular food, historical places, traditional market, royal interior and many more to explore as a new person in the city. 

Being a google local guide like me and you are also trying to updating the right information for our local communities, travelers, tourists and more. 

It's good to know to be a part of Jaipur Local Guide Meet Up. 

Will meet you soon. 

Level 8

Re: Journey, travel, jaipur tour, sightseeing

@prashantontop wrote:

@Kushalpurbia

Thanks for the detailed information about the Jaipur city and yes its very amazing city in terms of their traditional popular food, historical places, traditional market, royal interior and many more to explore as a new person in the city. 

Being a google local guide like me and you are also trying to updating the right information for our local communities, travelers, tourists and more. 

It's good to know to be a part of Jaipur Local Guide Meet Up. 

Will meet you soon. 

Happy Guiding. #LetsGuide

Cheers