NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Journey to the Seven Holy Mountains of South India (Tirumala)

@AnuradhaP did you visit tirumala any time ?

Level 9

Sure @NarenChandra 🙂

we will meet soon (maybe this December)

Level 10

Thanks a lot for letting me know about your journey @NarenChandra bro. I have not checked any videos due to network problem but I have bookmarked your post to check the videos later.

Starting to read your post I starred at your second line: 'but being a person who doesn't believe in god'. First of all I would like to thank you that though you don't believe in good but you love to roam around holy places. Talking about me, I am also atheist but I follow the religion. The religion that all see doesn't fit with me. I see the world in my way. Sometimes I seem theist and sometimes I seem atheist in others view. Because every people have different view on me. But I have a potential to make you theist for a while. hahaha. Let me remind you a verse: मातृदेवो भव, पितृदेवो भव, अतिथिदेवो भव i.e. mother, father and guests are like god. On that note I hop you will believe in god.

This is for fun purpose only.

Anyway from your post I got to know a lot of places from South India. This is the best part of connect that we can travel around the globe by our eyes. You have managed to present your recap in intresting way. I like it. Thanks for tagging. Keep on travelling. Keep on mapping. With love. ❤️

Bishowvijaya

Level 10

may be I see me in you

@BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thanks a lot for letting me know about your journey @NarenChandra bro. I have not checked any videos due to network problem but I have bookmarked your post to check the videos later.

Starting to read your post I starred at your second line: 'but being a person who doesn't believe in god'. First of all I would like to thank you that though you don't believe in good but you love to roam around holy places. Talking about me, I am also atheist but I follow the religion. The religion that all see doesn't fit with me. I see the world in my way. Sometimes I seem theist and sometimes I seem atheist in others view. Because every people have different view on me. But I have a potential to make you theist for a while. hahaha. Let me remind you a verse: मातृदेवो भव, पितृदेवो भव, अतिथिदेवो भव i.e. mother, father and guests are like god. On that note I hop you will believe in god.

This is for fun purpose only.

Anyway from your post I got to know a lot of places from South India. This is the best part of connect that we can travel around the globe by our eyes. You have managed to present your recap in intresting way. I like it. Thanks for tagging. Keep on travelling. Keep on mapping. With love. ❤️

Bishowvijaya

Level 10

Level 10

Excellent contributionIMG_20170403_095739.jpgP_20170403_083402.jpg

BHASI BAHULEYAN