JeanRV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Jogging in Versailles Palace garden

Dear Local Guides,

I am a Local Guide from Versailles, France.

I enjoy runing in Versailles Palace garden, if you visit Versailles and if you enjoy jogging, I suggest you jog around the grand canal, for example one of my jogging as recorded by my android watch.

If you like to run with many people, you can participate to the "course royale" on June 17, 2018

Regards

Château de Versailles, Versailles, France
5 comments
Level 2

Re: Jogging in Versailles Palace garden

Tnank you sow much.My bame is Dobrin Baychev from Bulgaria.

Level 9

I will definitely go for a run if I ever visit Versailles 🙂 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

@JeanRV: I remember visiting Palace of Versailles the last time I was in Paris and it was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't run but just wandered and wandered!

Will you be running in June? 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Yes @Shirley, I have completed my registration for the Tour on June 17th on the web site "les amis du château" , there is a 20% discount and also the map of the jogging:

15 km le 17 juin 201815 km le 17 juin 2018

I will also be running several other days in Versailles Palace garden in June.

Level 10

La course royale 2018 a eu lieu aujourd'hui, 17 juin, les résultats sont sur la page: http://gosportrunning-chateaudeversailles.com/course-royale/

Le premier a couru en 49'32" à la vitesse moyenne de 18,16km/h  , le dernier en 4h21'24""

9535 participants ont été classés, c'est beaucoup de monde. Ci-dessous le parcours d'après ma montre android, il est un peu différent du parcours qui était prévu:

course royale à versailles capturée par montre.GIF