NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Jamjir Waterfall, Jamwala - Gujarat

Jamjir Waterfall

Jamjir Waterfall is one of the best fall in Junagadh district near by Gir National Park in Gujarat. It's located on Hirnav river in near by Jamwala village. Height of this waterfall is around 30 to 40 feet. 

This place is very beautiful with an active waterfall throughout the year. Nearby people come to take bath just few steps upstream of the waterfall. The waterfall's beauty will force you to click your numbers of selfies. But be alert, few people have lost their life here. Enjoy the beauty of the nature but be careful as well.

Jamjir WaterfallJamjir Waterfall

PSX_20180301_113414.jpg

Best time to visit this falls in monsoon season.

How to reach :

From Sasan Gir to Jamjir Waterfall - 37 kms

From Talala to Jamjir Waterfall - 34 kms

From Gir Gadhada to Jamjir Waterfall - 26 kms

360 View

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Jamjir Waterfall, Kansariya, Gujarat, India
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Jamjir Waterfall, Jamwala - Gujarat

This is a very beautiful place @NareshDarji! I would really love to visit it. Is it dangerous because of the height?

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Great place @NareshDarji. I hope you had great time there. Thanks for sharing Bro.

Namaste, Niraj

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much... @NirajBhusal and @ValeriaA_

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NareshDarji wao amazing waterfalls, this view is to be visited ever in my life, you are so lucky that you lives in such a beautiful piece of Google Earth 😊👍

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot for your king words @Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

@NareshDarji wao amazing waterfalls, this view is to be visited ever in my life, you are so lucky that you lives in such a beautiful piece of Google Earth 😊👍

Level 8

great!! @NareshDarji keep exploring more places.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @VishalDarji

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NareshDarji,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos of Jamjir Waterfall with us.

I really love the beauty of nature. There are so many amazing places where you can feel peaceful and relaxed, just like this waterfall. I would really love to visit this place someday.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Connect Moderator

It's my pleasure to you like my poat @MoniV