LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

If you are visiting Barcelona, you'll need this map...

Last February, in time for the Mobile World Congress, and with the help of the Local Guides of Barcelona, we created this beautiful map.

More than 100 places in the Ciudad Condal, with custom icons, nice photos and actual comments by Local Guides. And, in addition, everything is in English 🙂 I hope you enjoy it and if you go to Barcelona and find a new place not included here that we could add, tell us!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Barcelona, Spain
17 comments
Level 9

Re: If you are visiting Barcelona, you'll need this map...

Beautiful! 

Custom icons are informative and fun...

Thanks @MartinSolari. I think so, these icons give more context to each place 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

wow greate . if everyone create this type custom map there area i think in future not face any problem people when travaling . there can possible create a branch to share like this type custom map 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

The Montjuïc cable car will take you up to Montjuïc castle and the view on the way up is amazing. This was about 1/2way up ..

DSC_0131.JPG

Level 8

@IanFoster Very Nice Picture.............

Level 7

Wow, this is really beautiful.. Is there a guide on how to create custom maps, I'd like to create one for where I stay.

Level 9

Hi @LuisRG Congratulations  if everyone create this type custom map there area i think in future not face any problem people when travaling.How to be created my own Place,area on Google Map.

Thanks

Level 6

Thank you very much to you and other local guides. My first abroad travel will be to Barcelona in less than 10 days, and it feels like I have found a treasure!

@UğurÖ wrote:

Thank you very much to you and other local guides. My first abroad travel will be to Barcelona in less than 10 days, and it feels like I have found a treasure!

Glad to hear that @UğurÖ!

Please tell us all about your experience in Barcelona afterwards 🙂