OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

thank you so much bro @Prdeep 🙂

focus on ur work 🙂

connect is open 24\7 365 day 

Connect Moderator

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

Hi @OSAMA, this is a wonderful post! The name of the post is really catchy, and the content and photos are superb! Allah willing, I sure will visit Jordan one day. Will let you know when I do so.

On a separate note, I am a little surprised about one thing, why did you tag me in one of your comments here and then deleted it. I got notification for being tagged but I don't see the comment where I was tagged. 

Level 9

waiting you  @SoniaK ;))

i am sure you will like this Mars valley :)))

Level 10

@OSAMA wonderful post!!!! wonderful Jordan! Sometime I'll visit this amazing Mars valley 🏜

Level 8

Wow, thanks for sharing these photographs @OSAMA, this landscape is surely stunning...

I'm really passionate about landscapes that look like Mars or any other planet, they are so unique.

So Jordan is obviously in my bucket list, my friend 😄

Will you take a few extra days in October to visit Death Valley in California? You really feel you landed on another planet there too :IMG_3613.jpgIMG_3826.jpg

We should definitely make a collaborative maps to list these places from outer space !! 😂

Level 9

travelaholic @NatalkaR! Jordan Waiting you :))))

Level 9

it will be great adventure @MarineSergent welcome welcome anytime 🙂

and of course Death valley in my bucket list from long time!

very nice photos as always 🙂

i search google maps and Earth to see these places from outside my monitor yeah it looks like as we are looking from outer space 😄

Level 10

Bls: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Val

@OSAMA

Really nice place in the world

Make me

want to go there.....

Level 10

Bro @OSAMA

Thanks for sharing very interesting information about "Jordan's Mars" in details and beautiful photos good enough to attract tourists. May be, someday you find us in "Jordan's Mars". 

Happy Mapping !!

Vijay Desai.

Level 2

رد: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

شكرا كتير الك على المقاله جميله فعلا وادي رم من أجمل المناطق في الأردن @OSAMA