OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

And Petra @HeyJoe 😉

@HeyJoe wrote:

@OSAMA for sure Bro and PETRA!! 

Connect Moderator

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

The beautiful moments are always impressed in my mind @OSAMA

Don't you remember that day?

We know each other from more than a year. I still looking for some member that is no longer active, like @DiAnaUS or @MarieP, but for sure I remember their conversation too

Ermes

Level 9

should i ask @santiagoirale to prepare the visit @ValeriaA_ or what exactly ??

welcome anytime i am sure you will have much of fun 🙂

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

wow @OSAMA this place is just incredible! It really looks like Mars! I would love to visit it one day, it must feel magical to be there 🙂

Thanks a lot for letting us know about it

Level 9

of course i remembered that day vividly @ErmesT 😄 

yeah many great friends disappeared without saying goodbye hope all are ok 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 8

@OSAMA , it is possible. 🙂 Jordan is in my plans, though not for the near future.

Level 9

welcome anytime @Anonymous , @Victoria_v 🙂

sure i will be your local local guide :)))

@Anonymous wrote:

Really nice pictures @OSAMA, we can see a lot of nature beauty! Alladin is one of my favorite movies, cartoon movies, would love to see this upcoming as well, and would love to experience this nature with guide like you!

Greetings

Level 8

You are most welcome @OSAMA and thanks for invitation 🙂

Level 9

Level 8

Oh ! So nice of you @OSAMA . 

Actually I am running very busy in my work.

Thanks for tagging me and describing this place in Jordan. 

Yes , it is lovely place to be visited.

See you all guys soon.