OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

This is a happy news @RashmiM 🙂 welcome welcome

@RashmiM wrote:

@OSAMA

Will certainly make a plan to visit next year 🙂 

Level 9

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

Thank you so much my great Cyper Friend @VBenedict , you make my day with your words , all respect all respect ,

One of the best achievements in this program is True friendship from all around the world , you are one of the best , proud of your friendship

keep it up and keep inspire us 🙂

Level 9

All respect @RashmiM! 🙂

@RashmiM wrote:

@VBenedict

I second that. 

Level 8

Likewise @OSAMA  Likewise 🧚‍♀️ my dear friend.

Level 10

Socmars is no measury to @OSAMA. 😃 The surface looks aimilar to mars. How much is the temperature there? The ground can be a natural playground for soccer too. And the happiest news for me is that you are there. Hope to travel the place with you. Thanks for sharing this lovely place. 🙂

Connect Moderator

That looks incredible @OSAMA! All that red sand for 100S of kms to see 360. I bet at night it must make interesting “natural” sounds. Listening to the all that sand blowing in the wind. The views must be spectacular to see.

Are there a lot of locals who go out and visit and play tourist or Bedouin (seeing the campsite in your photo) or is mainly foreigns who camp out at night.

In Hawaii, red dirt is everywhere outside of the cities. You can easily ruin a pair of shoes walking in it because the dirt can easily stain your shoes. The red dirt comes from the volcano after gazillion years. The red dirt is fertile, tropical land. If I walk in your country’s red sand will it stain my shoes?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@OSAMA Can I just come to Jordan this weekend, am just so jealous of this experience you had 😶. Jordan is definitely calling oh no, Osama you will definitely host local guides in your city soon 😙

Level 10

Nice Post Dear @OSAMA really very attractive photos you posted its look likes Mars ,

so if we visit Jordan than we can gather experience of Mars Visit ?

One more thing do you understand Language of Camel ? i saw one post you are taking with Camel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your great post.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

What a beauty! Thanks @OSAMA for sharing with us. And thanks for the information also. I didn't know that before. 🙂

Level 10

Very nice and interesting post @OSAMA. Thanks for sharing this with us.