OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Valley of the Moon

So you want to visit Mars the red Planet !!!

I advice you to visit Wadi Rum , The Valley of the moon

Wadi Rum.jpg

, the Red sands make this place one of the top favorite locations for filmmakers , many movies filmed in Wadi rum like :

Lawrence of Arabia , Red Planet  , Passion in the Desert , Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, The Last Days on MarsKrrish 3 ,Prometheus 

The Martian , And the upcoming Aladdin

one of my favorite Jordanian movie with more than 14 awards winning is Theeb , and also Theeb nominated for an Oscar , i highly recommended this movie for you my friends ,

how to get here !?!

first option you call me "your Local guide friend in Jordan" 

second Just 60 KM around one hour to the east of Aqaba  and 260 KM around 4 hours to the South of Amman , you will find the biggest Majestic Valley In Jordan , 

what to do in Wadi rum ??

Rum Sunset.jpg

Safari , watching the sunset , staring the stars & the moon , living a Bedouin life , riding or learning how to ride a horse or a camel , color therapy just one dominant color , take energy from earth walking barefeet 🙂

or simply to relax your senses from the city noise ,

Wadi Rum Camp.jpg

DSC_0593.JPGScreenshot_20180630-123509.jpgWADI RUM FULL MOON.jpg

Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
135 comments
Level 9

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

hey my friend long time no see 

@MaxWalsh @WaweruM @Prdeep @LuisHM @Briggs @Anonymous & @MarineSergent my great friends when u will leave your footprint in Jordan !!?

DJI_20180628_190923.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

@OSAMA, super interesting post!

very valuable for us to see the beauty of 🇯🇴!!!

Thank you!!!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

thank you so much @TorM ,

welcome to Jordan anytime 🙂

Connect Moderator

Wow... so all this silent of you is because you travel to Mars 🤔🤗

Welcome back..

This place is spectacular...

You are making my list longer @OSAMA my plan is to spend week in Jordan but the way it is going May be one month May not be enough...

Thanks for sharing with us 

Kind regards 

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA Amazing. 

Nice share mate. 

Jordan is on my list for 2019, InshAllah

Level 10

just feel . Ah! if i visit there 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

48 hours ,a week or month we will enjoy every moment bro @Sagir 🙂

welcome welcome 🙂

Level 9

so it will be a wonderful year bro @OmerAli , welcome anytime bro :)))

@OmerAli wrote:

@OSAMA Amazing. 

Nice share mate. 

Jordan is on my list for 2019, InshAllah

Level 9

one day you will bro @MahabubMunna Amen 🙂

i will be ur local guide