Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

I liked from the town of Tuban-East Java, Indonesia

P_20150210_091219_1.jpg

peta.jpgw=640&h=341.jpg

CYMERA_20170126_023037.jpg

Tuban city is one of the city located in the province of East Java where its presence in the north of the city of Surabaya, East Java. The journey to the city of Tuban has a mileage of 4 hours dr city of Surabaya. Tuban is a city which is known as another name that Ronggolawe earth, where the town of Tuban itself has so many tourist attractions pristine and unexplored well for foreign tourists. Travel tuban is the famous cave where the country in 1000 for the city of Tuban locals not so many people know the position and location of the cave where the cave in Tuban. One of the famous cave of 1000 there named goa goa grand conveniently located in the heart of Tuban right in front of the terminal sunan bonang. And besides cave tours are also very famous beach resort in the coastal tourism remen tuban located in one of the villages named remen. Remen beach is one of the most crowded beaches because of the beauty of dazzling white sand and stunning. I who have never visited the beach remen want to share to tourists that the city of Tuban is very famous for its beautiful sights. And the town of Tuban itself is very well known as the other cities toak and legen. Legen a typical drink tuban local city that can be enjoyed authenticity if drinking straight from the tree retrieval results. While toak is one of people's favorite drink tuban which have properties to prevent cancer and liver.

Final words do not ever hesitate to visit the city of Tuban, Ronggolawe earth. May be useful for all..thanks

Tuban, Kabupaten Tuban, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
4 comments
Level 7

Re: I liked from the town of Tuban-East Java, Indonesia

Halo mas @zenb

Makasih ya potonya dan notenya mas...

mungkin lebih ok kalau postingannya ditambahi keterangan ini pantai apa,

letaknya persis sebelah mana,

trus bisa dijelaskan maksud petany gimana mas? soalnya ada Surabaya dan Bancar di petanya 🙂

cheers,

Andrey

Former Google Contributor

@zenb Thanks for the info 🙂

Level 3

oke makasih mas atas koreksinya. sebelumnya sdh saya jelaskan diatas bahwa utk wisata pantai adalah Pantai Remen yang terletak di Desa Remen kecamatan Jenu kota Tuban. Dan petanya ada surabaya maksudnya kalau tujuan dari surabaya ke utara krn posisi kota tuban di utara dengan jarak tempuh 2 jam dr surabaya. 
Level 7

Halo, https://plus.google.com/communities/100075288967786065696?iem=1

Kalau kamu yang punya Google+ , kamu bisa gabung grup ini. Jadi ini adalah grup tidak resmi Google Local Guides (Pemandu Lokal) Tuban dan sekitarnya. Grup ini dibuat sebagai wadah untuk kamu yang ingin berbagi informasi, foto maupun tempat-tempat keren yang kalian kunjungi kepada pengguna Google Maps. Untuk lebih lengkapnya, bisa lihat langsung di link yang tertera diatas. Feel free to ask me about Tuban Local Guides. Terimakasih 😀😀

@zenb wrote:

P_20150210_091219_1.jpg

peta.jpgw=640&h=341.jpg

CYMERA_20170126_023037.jpg

Tuban city is one of the city located in the province of East Java where its presence in the north of the city of Surabaya, East Java. The journey to the city of Tuban has a mileage of 4 hours dr city of Surabaya. Tuban is a city which is known as another name that Ronggolawe earth, where the town of Tuban itself has so many tourist attractions pristine and unexplored well for foreign tourists. Travel tuban is the famous cave where the country in 1000 for the city of Tuban locals not so many people know the position and location of the cave where the cave in Tuban. One of the famous cave of 1000 there named goa goa grand conveniently located in the heart of Tuban right in front of the terminal sunan bonang. And besides cave tours are also very famous beach resort in the coastal tourism remen tuban located in one of the villages named remen. Remen beach is one of the most crowded beaches because of the beauty of dazzling white sand and stunning. I who have never visited the beach remen want to share to tourists that the city of Tuban is very famous for its beautiful sights. And the town of Tuban itself is very well known as the other cities toak and legen. Legen a typical drink tuban local city that can be enjoyed authenticity if drinking straight from the tree retrieval results. While toak is one of people's favorite drink tuban which have properties to prevent cancer and liver.

Final words do not ever hesitate to visit the city of Tuban, Ronggolawe earth. May be useful for all..thanks