shovan_bd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How much reliable Google Maps is?

I am a Computer Engineer by profession. I always love to see the happy face of people and try my best for the wellbeing of other people. Whenever anybody travel to a new place or abroad, he or she needs a reliable guide. But how do you will ensure reliability? How do you know your driver is not lying to you? How do you know your guide is not cheating with you?

Google Maps provide the solution to all problems. Just follow Google Maps in a completely unknown place, see google guides review and decide yourself. I can guarentee that you will not be a looser at least.

As i always trust google maps when traveling unknown cities. If have access to Google Maps, i dont need any other guides. Whenever i see a shop, a hotel, a market or any important place, i take pics and upload to google maps for other people. Also, i provide feedback and review, so that people get benefited from my experience. I believe my little contribution might help others in any way.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 8

Re: How much reliable Google Maps is?

Thanks for your coordial inspiration.

Level 6

Re: How much reliable Google Maps is?

I’d say google maps is 98% reliable. It has helped me more than it is has taken me in a wrong direction... But this might be location dependent as well. I have used it in Lagos, Houston, Dubai, Ghana, Jo’burg.... it’s fantastic. I rely on google maps more often than not.