WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How many countries have you been to?

Kerala, My homeland and I have been happy to host, like every other malayalee I guess 

Have been to a few countries but the place closest to my heart is right here in India , the Lakshadweep islands. All Beauty sans the luxury of Maldives 

Gives that disconnect from world feeling. 

Level 9

https://youtu.be/KrWaCXijHbA

This is a reason for people coming to India .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Connect Moderator

@WaweruM wrote:

Sadly i have never been out of my country @BishowvijayaP

Dont be sad about that @WaweruM. Traveling is a mind blowing thing. But everything comes to you at a perfect time, at a predefined time. No matter how hardly you try, if the time is not in yet, you can't do anything you want to. Well, that's what I believe at least.

I consider myself to be a traveler. But compared to the size of the world and the beautiful places, I have not traveled even 5% of this beautiful earth. I still have to walk a long way. 

My list of countries goes here:

Bangladesh (that's my home country. I am born and brought up there)

India, Nepal, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UK, Italy, Vatican, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, Denmark, Egypt, Morocco and USA.

I am waiting to see a post from you one day, describing your journey to a new place. I am waiting for the right time to come to you soon. Don't get disheartened if it comes late, but let it come with full bloom. 🙂

All the best for your journey. 

Level 9

@StephenAbraham

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-foreigners-residing-kochi-lets-make-detailed-study-gogeo-holidays

But we in Kerala are thinking a place out side is always better in case of infrastructure and lifestyle

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 5

It's time to start

It's time to start

Level 6

Hi Dear Friend.

I have never been to any country. When I was about 14 years, I only imagined to see USA.Had a chance to visit, about 15 years back but could not get a VISA. Now able to see the whole world through internet although not able to touch.

Good luck

Level 9

Hello my brother

Now the world between your hand

You can see any place you want to see

Street View app can show you everything you want

And the internet as you said

Best regards 

Level 9

@WaweruM wrote:

How many countries have you been to and which one was your best?

Hi @WaweruM 🙂

I have been to the following countries:-

1. India
  2. New Zealand
  3. Australia
  4. Thailand
  5. Singapore

The best is home - India.

I aim to travel far more than what I have done till now. 🙂

Level 10

@RaghavAAs for me the only country i have been to is the one i live in, hope i am choosen for the summit this year to break that

@RaghavA wrote:

@WaweruM wrote:

How many countries have you been to and which one was your best?

Hi @WaweruM 🙂

I have been to the following countries:-

1. India
  2. New Zealand
  3. Australia
  4. Thailand
  5. Singapore

The best is home - India.

I aim to travel far more than what I have done till now. 🙂

Level 10

@SoniaKThanks for the kind words

@SoniaK wrote:

@WaweruM wrote:

Sadly i have never been out of my country @BishowvijayaP

Dont be sad about that @WaweruM. Traveling is a mind blowing thing. But everything comes to you at a perfect time, at a predefined time. No matter how hardly you try, if the time is not in yet, you can't do anything you want to. Well, that's what I believe at least.

I consider myself to be a traveler. But compared to the size of the world and the beautiful places, I have not traveled even 5% of this beautiful earth. I still have to walk a long way. 

My list of countries goes here:

Bangladesh (that's my home country. I am born and brought up there)

India, Nepal, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UK, Italy, Vatican, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, Denmark, Egypt, Morocco and USA.

I am waiting to see a post from you one day, describing your journey to a new place. I am waiting for the right time to come to you soon. Don't get disheartened if it comes late, but let it come with full bloom. 🙂

All the best for your journey.