WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How many countries have you been to?

I'm Only Visit To India @WaweruM I Really Love My Country Srilanka

Level 10

@otomaithats awesome

Level 8

I have been to about 24, my favorite apart my home in Australia is Spain. I absolutely loved Barcelona and can't wait to go back. 

Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Monaco, Spain, Greece, Tunisia, U.K, Malaysia, Indonesia, PNG, Guam, Brunei, South Korea, Japan,  New Zealand, New Caledonia, Fiji, Vanuatu, Australia, Brunei, Thailand.   

Level 10

@TeejaiI envy you

@Teejai wrote:

I have been to about 24, my favorite apart my home in Australia is Spain. I absolutely loved Barcelona and can't wait to go back. 

Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Monaco, Spain, Greece, Tunisia, U.K, Malaysia, Indonesia, PNG, Guam, Brunei, South Korea, Japan,  New Zealand, New Caledonia, Fiji, Vanuatu, Australia, Brunei, Thailand.   

Level 10

To this day, I have been to 43 countries.
It is very difficult to say which I liked more, since each country has its wonderful things, and very different at the same time.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 10

@MaxWalshTake me with you next time 😊😊

@MaxWalsh wrote:

To this day, I have been to 43 countries.
It is very difficult to say which I liked more, since each country has its wonderful things, and very different at the same time.

Level 10

To think that I was in your city 1 month ago! LOL

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 1

France and Nigeria

@WaweruM wrote:

How many countries have you been to and which one was your best?

Level 8

I've been to several countries but mostly in South East Asia, and South Asia. The last country I've been visited is Nepal. And each country has different experiences so I don't have any favourite 🙂

I was born and live in Jombang, East Java, Indonesia
Level 7

Great topic to start! In my opinion it should be pinned! 🙂 

Talking about myself I have visited most of the countries in Europe. The ones I have missed and would like to visit are the Scandinavian ones (Norway, Sweden, Finland) and Greece. Need to get a check mark for these to get entire Europe crossed out of my bucket list. 

What about others?!