NB72's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Hotel pavillon Courcelles parc Monceau Paris

Dear travelers,

I’ve just had a terrible experience with this hotel, and had to leave it after one night. I made a reservation through Hotels.com which presented the hotel as a 3 star with nice rooms and pictures. In fact, it’s old and dirty, furniture is all broken, carpets are stained and the staff incompetent.

I called the client support at Hotels.com but they did nothing to help me, saying that my reservation can’t be modified or refunded. They never admitted their mistake by not checking their products quality and putting false information about the hotel. I lost almost 700 euros and had to pay 800 more euros to book another hotel where I’m staying right now. Please share the information and never never use Hotels.com, they treat you with no regards and only money matters to them - and never book a room at pavilion Courcelles parc Monceau hotel!!!

Paris, France
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Hotel pavillon Courcelles parc Monceau Paris

Hello @NB72 ,

I'm really sorry about that. Yeah, it's always better to use this kind of sites just to find hotels, but them to book you have to go directly to the hotel web page. 

This big tourism monsters never help and give a &"é'"- for the customer service, they just want money. 

Hope you enjoy your trip to Paris and visit a lot of places! 🙂 

By Daniel RS