MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Himalayan Toy Train - Darjeeling

That is awesome news @MahabubMunna so very good. This railway is on my list of one day things. One day :).

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich when you plan travel there inform me try to join with you 😛

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Thanks @MahabubMunna if I ever get there it would be good to travel with a fellow Local Guide. 

Level 10

Nice post @MahabubMunna. This steam ingine train runs between New Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling. A UNESCO

World Heritage listed. You might have enjoyed that wonderful journey.

Level 10

@MahmudPolash yes but much expensive . i think if they minimize ticket price . more people travel this train 

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna

Thank you for sharing! A journey with this train sounds very interesting. Do you know how long is the travel, in time and distance?

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

@MarinSt This toy train 2 category . one start from plane land  district name  Siliguri to Darjeeling  take around 4 hour . but by car you can go siluguri to darjeeling  1:30 hour. it's stem engine  so not fast but  you enjoy natural beauty , another one only city hill track and tourist area cover . my personal openion ride 2nd one . and if possible buy ticket help local people you can buy real price other wise , broker or agency take 3 -4 times more money . morning  8 to 7pm every  hour  from both side start run this train . and Ghum /ghoom the highest point of station also most upper station in South asia 

about ghoom Ghum Station   Ghum Station     and look at this South Asia Meetup 2017

Mahabub Hasan